if you're new to Turo - get $25 by signing up through my link:
A new car for our wonderful Turo community. This car has a lot of power (V6) yet it is a practical family car. The car is Spacious, Reliable, Very Stable and Responsive in the street (thanks to Nissan best of bread traction control system). It is the SV model with power windows, locks, seats, and sunroof. The car is equipped with Bluetooth for hands free talking.
1. SAVE 15% on "Weekly" Rentals.
2. SAVE 25% or more on "Monthly" Rentals.
1. Renter is responsible for all highway toll charges. You may utilize my EZ Tag for your own convenience. I will request reimbursement thru Turo within 24-48 hours after trip is over.
2. Due to my busy schedule with school and work, I will not be able to do car deliveries or pickups.
3. Please return the car in the same condition that it was received or $20 cleaning fee applies.
4. If you're planning to extend, please do your change return date at least 12 hours in advance. I cannot guarantee my response on time for last minute requests!
This was my first time using Turo!! My host was absolutely amazing. I was in town from Cincinnati on business and I was taken care of very well.
The owner was extremely accommodating. My flights got changed on my departure day and the owner made the extra effort to meet me very early in the am.
The vehicle was so clean and wel maintained. There were a few issues with the vehicle during the week... The monitor kept indicating that tire pressure was low and I actually had to put air in it 2 times. But other than that all was flawless.
I travel 3 times per month for work and I will definitely be using Turo moving forward instead of traditional car rental companies!
This was the best. Taly was wonderful to work with and we even extend the rental and it was great. I promise anyone would fall in love with this car and the services was excellent can wait to rent again thanks a bunch