if you're new to Turo - get $25 by signing up through my link:
Sharing another exciting car with our Turo Community, a 2005 Kia Spectra EX model with power windows, locks, sunroof, and tinted windows for your own privacy and sun protection. Clean car, Well Maintained, Reliable and Economy on gas (4 Cylinders). Drive it with confidence !!
1. SAVE 15% on "Weekly" Rentals.
2. SAVE 25% or more on "Monthly" Rentals.
1. Renter is responsible for all highway toll charges. You may utilize my EZ Tag for your own convenience. I will request reimbursement thru Turo within 24-48 hours after trip is over.
2. Due to my busy schedule with school and work, I will not be able to do car deliveries or pickups.
3. Please return the car in the same condition that it was received or $20 cleaning fee applies.
4. If you're planning to extend, please do your change return date at least 12 hours in advance. I cannot guarantee my response on time for last minute requests!
Many Thanks for watching :-)
2005 Kia SpectraAndy's ☆Kia☆15520
Clean and reliable. It was too small for my talk self but awesome car with recommend to other anytime
It was a smooth transition to get the car lol but the car wasn't honestly in the best shape. It's an older car so I do understand but honestly , it wasn't bad , i drove to San Antonio and back and it didn't have problems necessarily but did make noises from time to time and for a brief moment the check engine light was on . I only say this so anyone with a child trying to do longer trips won't be in harms way lol but not bad overall
April 27, 2016
Andy was excellent to work with.....great economy car......recommend renting thru him 100%.....
Andy gave me an excellent experience. He is transparent, responsive, and reliable. He made the experience very professional and convenient for me. I was able to communicate with him and also take advantage of some features that he allowed. When I come back to Houston, I hope he will be available again. Thank you Andy for making my car renting experience worth it! You deserve a 10!
January 3, 2016
Andy was very professional, friendly and helpful. Thus, I rented three consecutive times from him. First the Kia Spectra, then the Honda Civic and finally the Kia Spectra again. He keeps his cars very clean and is willing to provide advice on issues even if not related to the rental, such as getting around town for visitors to Houston or how you can get good accomodation. I recommend that you rent from Andy. You will enjoy his professional service and well maintained cars.