NEW MID-WEEK PRICE OF $89/DAY! Enjoy this M3 while it remains on Turo!
DELIVERY: Enjoy the convenience of having the car waiting for your upon your arrival into Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport or Dallas Love Field. The car is located 18 miles from DFW, and 16 miles from Love Field; an Uber/Lyft each way ranges from $20-$28, so don't hesitate to take advantage of $30 delivery round trip!
The f80 M3 is the ultimate combination of function and performance rolled into a single package. In the words of Jalopnik.com, "It's a perfect 'only car.' Kids need to go to school? M3. Track day? M3. Grocery store? M3. Anything? M3... Give me the M3 any day." I echo these words, and so does almost every auto-focused media outlet worldwide.
While that could very well sum it up, the car deserves to be talked about in more detail. While you're cruising, the M3 can be tame in Comfort/Efficient mode, or absolutely maniacal in Sport or Sport+ mode when unleashing its full power. While doing either, the car comes loaded with every comfort you can imagine, but don't expect an automatic gearbox. It has been intentionally outfitted with a 6-speed manual transmission, as there's been a rumor from BMW that they will be no more in the next generation of M-cars.
As mentioned above, this is no ordinary M3 - it was hand-spec'd and took 5 months to deliver. The exterior is adorned in BMW Individual Azurite Black Metallic paint (you won't find this color on any showroom floor), and the interior has been outfitted with BMW's 'Sakhir Orange' and Black full leather, including the dash (a $3,600 option). Other than these key aesthetic features, the car is equipped with BMW Factory Options including:
-Power and heated front seats
-Navigation w/ live traffic
-Hands-free Bluetooth and USB capabilities for your phone and streaming music
-Harmon Kardon surround sound
-Auto-dimming mirrors (side and rear view)
Additional Factory performance options include:
-Adaptive M Suspension
-Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
-Carbon Fiber Front Splitters
-Gloss Black Exhaust Tips
Additional Aftermarket and aesthetic performance options include:
-Gloss black kidney grilles and side gills
-Wheel spacers and extended lug nut kit
-Color-matched side markers
-Active Autowerke mid-pipe to eliminate sequential turbo "rasp" from stock exhaust
-Swift lowering springs for a more aggressive stance (1" lower front; 0.4" lower rear)
This car is perfect if you're looking to go on a spirited weekend drive, show up in style on a date, or to a party, etc. I can almost guarantee that you won't see another BMW with this color combination during your trip.
-Think you'll need more miles, or need the car for less than than the two day rental minimum? Just shoot me a message, and I'm happy to work with you!
1. The car comes with a TollTag, so you can drive effortlessly throughout Dallas-Fort Worth (and all of Texas!)
2. There is absolutely NO SMOKING, per the Turo smoking policy. If you smoke, I will uphold the policy to the fullest extent.
3. Tires for this car are very expensive. Spirited driving is very different from sitting in a parking lot doing burnouts. The car should be driven and appreciated, but not abused. Tire tread depth is measured before and after every rental, and should any irregularities be present upon return inspection, a supplement will be requested from the Turo Support team.
4. It should ONLY be filled with 93 octane gasoline, and I would ask for a receipt or uploaded picture as proof of such. Not only does the engine demand it, but this will allow the car to perform to the best of its ability!
-If you don't have time, or don't want to stop by the gas station, I'll gladly do it for you and not charge a cent over what it costs to fill out of the goodness of my heart.
5. Please don't take my car to the racetrack - circuit, drag, or otherwise, per Turo's rental policy guidelines.
6. I would ask that no pets ride in the car.
7. Please be mindful of inclement weather, if applicable, during your trip, and try to find shelter for the car should hail or high winds be on the forecast. I'll try to make anyone aware of potential weather scenarios as such upon pick-up.
8. Above all else, please enjoy the car!