This is my blue 2012 Prius. She has all the bells and whistles, including a solar ventilator and A/C remote start, a convenient option in hot Texas summers. Efficiency wise, it's the best, with a combined city and highway of 50 MPG. That's great if you're like me and not that into buying gas.
I keep it very neat, and make sure it's clean before each rental. No Pets and no Smoking please! If you like music, it's got XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth and the upgraded audio package.
I didn't like the option of trading my old car in when buying the new one, so I'm keeping it, and still drive it when this new one isn't rented out. Check out the features:
- 50 mpg (That's Really Really Good)
- Upgraded GPS Navigation with HD Screen and
- Heads Up Display (MPH & Turn + Dist for Nav)
- HD radio stereo (Upgrade Package)
- XM Radio (with XM Traffic)
- Bluetooth audio & cell phone integration
- Solar Powered Ventilator (Keeps it from raising above outside temperature while car is off)
- Remote Start Air Conditioning
- Leather Seats
- Aux audio jack
- USB charging port
- Fog lights
- Heated Seats
- Factory tinted windows
- Backup camera
I understand you want to get the renting process done quickly so you can spend your time planning other things, so I respond quickly to requests. If you're considering more than one car for your rental, go ahead and do mine first so you don't spend your time waiting on them.
Further than that, I don't see why I would deny rental requests, if it's listed as available, it is.
The car is equipped with a TXtag pass for tolls. All tolls you accumulate above $10 will be charged to you. (You get $10 FREE with each rental)