- First time at Turo: get $25 off on my rental with this link: https://turo.com/c/kursadd
- A very clean car, maintained by the dealership.
- Car is delivered with full tank and clean in and out. Please, return the same way.
- No smoking in the car. $250 fee for cleaning if smoked in the car.
- Toll-tag is installed; If toll-ways are utilized during the rental time frame, you can pay cash when returning the vehicle. Or, alternatively you can be billed through Turo for the toll-charges. Toll-way charges, plus a convenience fee of $3.95 per day tolltag is utilized would be billed.
- For missing gas, there will be charge of $2.00 per gallon.
- You can reach me on my cell-phone during the rental if you have any questions.
- Seats 5, Highway mileage of 32mpg
- Leather seats
- Air conditioning
- Power Windows
- Cruise Control
2011 Toyota CamryKursad's Toyota w/leather seats15558
Kursad is an exceptional host. He was very professional, friendly, and always accommodating. Car was kept very clean, full tank, and Kursad was very accommodating throughout! I would definitely recommend this host!
This was my first time using Turo and it definitely won't be the last.. Mr. Kursad was punctual, with drop off of the car right outside the airport when I landed.. the car was clean, full of gas, and ran great.. I'm glade I chose Mr. Kursad he was very easy to deal with and accommodating.. I highly recommend Turo and Mr. Kursad...👍
Mr. Kursad was very friendly and polite. The car is clean and in good working condition. He also had the gas tank full upon arrival, I definitely recommend renting from him, I know I will if I'm every in Texas again!
Good up until I was hit with a mileage overage fees and a $50 fee for returning the car 30 minutes late even though I advised that I might be a few minutes late due to work. After paying over 500 for a week 1/2, you would think the nickel and dime charges wouldn't happen.
Car was very clean and smooth! I truly enjoyed this experience it being my first time trying Turo out. Kursad gave great customer service and was very well with communication. If you need a car to run errands or just have a day out on the town book your car with him. He's the man.
Kursad really made this first time experience using Turo great! The car drove smoothly and there were no problems with the car. Kursad answered all of my texts really fast and was able to accommodate us to the airport. Will definitely use this car again if I'm in the Dallas area!