You Can use my Referral code to get 25 USD off Your first trip, equivalent of about 33 CAD
The completely redesigned 2013 BMW 528I xdrive M PACKAGE boasts great performance, a comfortable ride, good gas mileage, user-friendly features and solid reliability!
- GREAT GAS MILEAGE (9.8/7.6 L/100km) with new 8speed StepTronic transmission
- ROOMY BACK SEAT with an extra 5 inches of leg room
- STYLISH 18-inch M package alloy wheels, chrome grille frame, foglights, color-keyed mirrors with signal repeaters, rear spoiler, front sport seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- UPGRADED FEATURES including rearview camera, sideview camera, front bumper double camera, Auto Wipers, 10-speaker sound system touchscreen display, steering wheel audio controls, Bluetooth audio connectivity and phonebook/message download capability, automatic climate control, heated mirrors, keyless entry, cruise control and many many other features!
- SPORT MODE that sharpens transmission and steering response as well as steering-wheel-mounted paddle shiftersBMW 528i xDrive. Small is the next big idea in engines – namely, BMW’s mighty inline fourcylinder TwinPower Turbo. Displacing just 2.0 liters, this 240-hp marvel generates 260 lb-ft of torque at just 1250 rpm, for potent thrust that kicks in right from the start and continues all the way up to 4800 rpm. Lightweight and smooth-running, it incorporates BMW’s award-winning high precision direct injection, Valvetronic and Double-VANOS technologies. Its dynamic performance is equaled by spectacular fuel efﬁciency, taking you further on every gallon of gas than did its six-cylinder predecessor.
8-speed STEPTRONIC automatic transmission. Offering eight speeds with Adaptive Transmission Control (ATC), this transmission provides extremely fast synchronized shifting in either the Sport or Manual shift mode. By increasing the number of gears to eight, the transmission provides a more efﬁcient shifting sequence and improved fuel economy.
xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive system. The BMW 528i xDrive delivers maximum traction, even in the most slippery road conditions. BMW’s xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive system monitors data such as engine speed, steering angle, wheel speeds and acceleration. On smooth, dry roads, more power is normally sent to the rear axle, giving vehicles with xDrive the feel of their rear-wheel-drive counterparts. But hit a wet uphill curve, for instance, and even before wheelspin can occur, the system immediately recognizes any need for a change in power distribution. Using a controlled clutch, it sends more torque to the front axle to enhance stability and achieve greater traction.