Hours of operation:
1- Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 9:00pm.
2- Saturday from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
3- Sunday closed. YOU CAN STILL DROP OFF VEHICLE ON SUNDAY FROM 10:00am to 9:00pm
I will answer messages on the Turo Platform 24/24 365 days a year.
My phone is open during hours of operation ONLY.
If you have any question or need assistance outside of my hours of operation you need to message me on the Turo Platform only or call Turo: 1-888-391-0460
WHY RENTING WITH US:
1- UNLIMITED MILEAGE
2- SHORT TERM - LONG TERM - LAST MINUTES ARE WELCOME
3- 24/7 365 DAYS A YEAR
4- VEHICLES ARE INSPECTED AFTER EVERY RENTAL
5- SMILE GUARANTEE WHEN RENTING WITH US
***RENT FOR A PICTURE PERFECT WEEKEND & RIDE IN STYLE***
This beautiful car turns everyones heads! Whether you are driving on the highway or parking, you are sure to get a few glances.
Parle Francais et Anglais
Speak French and English
(1) Very clean inside and outside.
(2) Can deliver at 20km maximum for a small fee.
(3) Delivery at 20km max is 120$ (Metro Montmorency, Carrefour Laval, Airport, etc) is again 120$. I will meet you for free at the address shown on the ad.
(4) Has winter tires.
Now a few rules!
1. Absolutely NO eating or smoking in the car!
2. Absolutely NO racing, drifting, drag racing, tire kicking of any kind please!
3. Please use Premium/Supreme Gas. Absolutely no exception, please keep receipt as proof!
4. If the car is returned excessively dirty a cleaning fee will be added!
5. Please NO pets of any kind!
6. Treat my car like you will treat your own car!
7. I deliver all my vehicles from half to full gas of tank. Fill the gas tank before returning it. If you do not return it with the same amount of fuel it had, 2.50$/L will apply for each liters missing in the car!
8. Return the car on time, and if there is any chance the return might be late, you should contact me immediately to request an extension. If an extension can't be booked (whether because the car are unavailable, or otherwise), you must return the car at the originally scheduled end time. $50/hour, up to $200 late fee will apply. See the Late Return Policy
Contact me for further details or questions!
Also please check out my other cars I have for rent!
Roadside Assistance 24/24 365 days a year. Roadside services include towing, fuel delivery, lock out, battery boost, flat tire change and extrication/ winch is covered.
Snow tires or chains
We have safe and ample street parking in our neighborhood if you would like to leave your car here for a few days. If you'd like, we offer private parking for 10$/day. Payment need to be made if you choose the private parking at the pick up.
If you choose the Airport delivery YUL Meet me for pick up and drop off outside ARRIVAL LANE ZONE E.
Please return the car in the same condition as it was rented. We understand that you may not have time to clean before returning it, and we can have it washed for $35. Please, no smoking, vaping, or paraphernalia of any kind. Sorry no pets as this is also a family car share and some in our family are allergic. A cleaning fee of $250 will be charged for any smoke residue or pet hairs that require interior cleaning. We will deliver the car from half to full tank of gas, so please fill up before returning. Please understand we are private owners and not a public rental company, so please treat the car with respect, keep it clean, don’t track sand from the beach, spill drinks, or leave trash. Thanks!
How do I pickup or return this car?
We have a self-serve pickup for this car. We will require a photo of your Driver License, as well as a selfie of you and the car. Location will be given once the booking is made.
If I have a question and it's outside of hours of operation, how can I get a answer immediately?
You can either message us on the TURO PLATFORM or you can call TURO: 1-888-391-0460.
Where do I get the vehicle tow if it breaks down and it's outside of hours of operation?
We are affiliated with two mechanics. You can tow the car at either one of them. The address is:
1- Pneu Premier Choix: 4080 Boulevard Sainte-Rose, Laval, QC H7R 1W7
2- Andre's Auto Service: 367 Boulevard Curé-Labelle, Sainte-Rose, QC H7L 3A3
2010 BMW 5 SeriesBMW 5 SERIES 528XI 2010 **AWD**UNLIMITED MILEAGE**DELIVERY**15566
Overall awesome trip.
Service from Francis was great.
Easy to get in communication with him for pick up and drop off.
The cars look just like they do in the pictures.
Great price for what you get!
The engine made a noise while we were driving and it was a bit annoying.
The Bluetooth is only for calls, it does not work for music playback.
Nice car that didn't go unnoticed. It was clean and Francis was very accommodating to schedule delivery and pickup at the airport. The driving experience was one of the best I ever had despite the stirring wheel that didn't seem to want to be adjusted upward (I am tall) and some other minor but normal (on a car this age) inconveniences; I think it add to the character of the vehicle!
Belle voiture, propre et très confortable. Facile à conduire. Le lieu de rdv est un peu loin. L'absence de réglage de la hauteur du volant est un peu gênant pour la conduite. La communication avec Francis est nickel.
Decent first time experience! A little bit out of the way to pick up and drop off the car since it's far from Montreal. Got lost going to pick up the car and returning it, since this adress is found both east and west or something like that.. Apart from that the car was great, only problem was that the steering wheel didn't go up and down, the button didn't work so I had to alway bend down to see my speedometer.
Belle voiture, tres comfortable et propre! Le contact avec Francis est facile et il etait disponible pour toutes les questions. Ce serait ideal d'avoir un service pick up et return, meme a un frais supplementaire