2013 Outback with 45k miles. This car is a prime choice if outdoor adventures are on the radar.
All wheel drive keeps you safe. It's brand new so breakdowns are unlikely. Gas mileage is great. Plenty of room in front seats and back. Seats fold down to give you plenty of room for tents and mountain bikes. A dozen guides and trail maps are stowed in the door pockets to give you all the info you need.
What more could you ask for in an adventure mobile? Nothing.
After a bad experiences w/ a renters with no prior reviews I've stopped renting to folks with no history. So sorry for the inconvenience, but Turo's policies for owners leave a lot to be desired and I can't take the risk = /
* iPhone cable included
* Dog-friendly as long as you leave the included seat covers on :)
* Ski rack.
* Power inverter (lets you charge devices from AC power)
* Emergency headlamp and wine key are in glove compartment.
* 2016-2017 Oregon Sno-Park pass.
* Several hiking guide books, trail maps and a mountain biking map for the Mt. Hood and Columbia River Gorge.