NO SMOKING 🚭
I have set forth below the rules that I use for all of our trips. Please acknowledge them in a return message.
Rules and Procedures
• Please familiarize yourself with, and follow all of the policies and procedures for Turo.
• In the unlikely event of a breakdown or an accident please call Turo roadside assistance, and then send us a message on Turo app. The vehicle registration and emergency numbers are in the glove box of the vehicle.
• Please return the vehicle with the gas at the same level as when you’ve r rental started. If you do not have time, i will purchase the gas and charge $60 through Turo.
A • Please return the vehicle at or before the time on your reservation. Late returns will be charged according to Turo policies.
• Please do not smoke in vehicle or allow pets in the vehicle. We will charge a minimum of $150 for cleaning the vehicle if we determine that either circumstance has occurred.
•i have provided a car charger for you to charge your phones in the back please don’t take it with you or you will be charged $40 to replace
• Please use the car as if it were your —do not race it, hard brake, speed, rev the engine at or near its limits or other engage in other activities that might damage the vehicle.
• Please allow only those drivers listed on the reservation to operate the vehicle.
• Please do not leave the vehicle unattended with keys inside or unattended while running.
• Please return the vehicle within the mileage limitations on your reservation. Extra miles will be charged at the rate shown on your reservation.
Let me know if you have any questions.i look forward to meeting you.