500+ FIVE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ REVIEWS, The most in Las Vegas!! Rent from the only pro hosts on Turo!
------ FREE DELIVERY to airport w/ 3 day rental-----
------ RETURN ------ If you would like to LEAVE the vehicle at the airport once your trip is done please note that there will be a PARKING CHARGE of $5 to $15 added at the end of the trip. Please note you are welcome to leave the vehicle at any hotel/casino parking garage FREE of charge. If the car is being PICKED UP at house or a business you will be charged a PICK UP FEE of $5 to $15 at the end of the trip.
------ ABOUT THE TOYOTA COROLLA------
Sporty and economical white 2016 Toyota Corolla. Zip through Las Vegas while zipping past the gas station. The car gets 35+ miles per gallon and is a smooth ride.
We can drop the vehicle off to you anywhere in the city.
------ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ------
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible so we have the opportunity to make it right.
------ RE-FUELING ------
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $8 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
------ WASHING ------ All of our vehicles are delivered both hand washed and detailed. If the vehicle winds up getting dirty on the trip please do not have the vehicle washed. We take our vehicles to a specific location that spends 45 minutes on washing and detailing. Please just return the vehicle dirty and we will have it washed and charge the fee through the app. If you do have the vehicle washed we will have to have it re-washed and will still charge the washing fee.
-----MILEAGE----- Please check the mileage that was purchased as each vehicle has different mileage allotments per trip depending on how long your trip is. Any mileage overage will be billed through the app.
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated (up to $250).
(2) NO PETS. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional cleaning and decontamination fees ( up to $250).
(3) TURO APP REQUIRED! For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos taken both at the beginning and the end of the trip. You will need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(4) If you need any additional time during your rental please adjust through the Modify Trip tab on the app. You will be able to change the date and time and we will approve the trip extension on our side. If changing times to a later time on the same day the extension fee is only $25.
(5) The vehicle will be fully cleaned and detailed upon delivery. If the vehicle is returned excessively dirty there will be a cleaning charge.
(6) If you need to shorten your original trip we can approve the changes but the drop off and pickup fee will be charged at the end of the trip.
------ NEED A DIFFERENT VEHICLE? WE HAVE OTHER OPTIONS ------
Check out our profile here: https://turo.com/drivers/622855
If you need clarification on any of these charges please refer to the fee schedule outlined by Turo, https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-fines
Local Points of Interests around Las Vegas
* Town Square - 2 mi
* Vegas Balloon Rides - 4 mi
* Wild West Horse Adventures - 10 mi
* Bonnie Springs - 17 mi
* Lake Mead Recreation Area - 40 mi
* Hoover Dam - 35 mi
* Red Rock Canyon Hiking - 22 mi
* Las Vegas Speedway - 21 mi
* Mt. Charleston Lodge - 44 mi
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area - 52 mi
* Valley of Fire - 57 mi
* Grand Canyon West Rim - 140 mi
* Grand Canyon South Rim - 275 mi
Instructions: Please texted us or go through the Turo app and let us know when you have collected your bags from baggage claim. If you do not have bags please texted us once you have landed and are on your way to Passenger Pick up. Follow the signs that say Passenger Pick up, once you have arrived at passenger pick up you will see a crosswalk that will lead you to the parking garage area. Please walk across the crosswalk to the parking kiosks and go to your right and meet us along the first row isle 1A. We will meet you there with the vehicle.
TERMINAL 3: Airlines (Alaska, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Sun Country, United, Virgin America, West Jet)
Instructions: Please texted us or go through the Turo app and let us know when you have collected your bags from baggage claim. If you do not have bags please texted us once you have landed and are on your way to Passenger Pick up. Follow the signs that say Passenger Pick up which is located on the 2nd level. Once you have arrived at passenger pick up you will see a crosswalk that will lead you to the parking garage area. Please walk across the crosswalk where you will see playing cards on the pillars, please call or texted what playing card you are nearest to in the garage. We will meet you there with the vehicle.
When leaving the car at the airport please leave in LONG TERM PARKING at either Terminal 1 or 3. Please leave the key and parking ticket under the drivers seat mat. Lock the car and make sure interior and exterior lights are off. Take a photo of where the car is located along with a small description of what LEVEL, AISLE, SPACE NUMBER and send a message through the Turo app or texted message. You will be charged for the returned parking fee.
2016 Toyota CorollaSporty Corolla15561
Mark and his wife, Danielle were great. It was my first time using Turo and they made the process very easy. They were very flexible with the pick up and drop off locations. The car was great, very clean and drove well. I would highly recommend going through Mark if you need a car and I will definitely try to rent from him again!
This was my first Turo experience and I'm so glad I chose Mike! Right from pick-up to drop-off, everything went smoothly, everything was clear and he was also very flexible with the changes in my trip.
Very accommodating... however when I needed to shorten my trip.. I was confirmed a refund amount.. the message I later received was about half the amount would be refunded.. when I questioned This i was told free delivery and pick up was for when my rental was for more than 3 days since it had been reduced to 2 days.. they were charging for delivery and pick.. I don't mind and totally understand this.. but had that been explained up front when I sent a message indicating I'd be shortening my rents time, that would have been very much appreciated.
Mark is a very kind business man that has gone over and beyond just providing basic service. He has always replied within a timely manner and never once has he not provided great service. I will always seek them out for availability first.
Mark is a great host. He was very accommodating when I missed my flight and had to pick the car up 2 hours later. He was still able to deliver it. Car runs smooth and is a gas saver. Also when I dropped off the car, I accidentally locked his keys inside. And he kept his cool and was understanding about it. Would recommend if you're looking for an affordable rental!