------ FREE DELIVERY to airport w/ 2 day rental------
------ RETURN ------ If you would like to LEAVE the vehicle at the airport once your trip is done please note that there will be a PARKING CHARGE of $5 to $15 added at the end of the trip. Please note you are welcome to leave the vehicle at any hotel/casino parking garage FREE of charge. If the car is being PICKED UP at house or a business you will be charged a PICK UP FEE of $5 to $15 at the end of the trip.
------ ABOUT THE TOYOTA COROLLA------
Sporty and economical black 2015 Toyota Corolla. Zip through Las Vegas while zipping past the gas station. The car gets 35+ miles per gallon and is a smooth ride.
We can drop the vehicle off to you anywhere in the city.
------ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ------
We do everything we possibly can to make EVERY renter happy with their experience with us. If you rent from us and you have a wonderful experience, please do us a HUGE favor and leave us a 5-STAR REVIEW. If you rent from us and something wasn't quite to your satisfaction, PLEASE let us know as quickly as possible so we have the opportunity to make it right.
------ RE-FUELING ------
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $8 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated (up to$250).
(2) NO PETS. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(4) If you need any additional time during your rental please send us a message as there will be an hourly charge for the added time.
(5) The vehicle will be fully cleaned and detailed upon delivery. If the vehicle is returned excessively dirty there will be a cleaning charge.
(6) Please check the mileage that was purchased as each vehicle has different mileage allotments per trip depending on how long your trip is. Any mileage overage will be billed through the app.
(7) If you need to shorten your original trip we can approve the changes but the drop off and pickup fee will be charged at the end of the trip.
------ NEED A DIFFERENT VEHICLE? WE HAVE OTHER OPTIONS ------
Check out our profile here: https://turo.com/drivers/622855
If you need clarification on any of these charges please refer to the fee schedule outlined by Turo, https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-fines
Local Points of Interests around Las Vegas
* Town Square - 2 mi
* Vegas Balloon Rides - 4 mi
* Wild West Horse Adventures - 10 mi
* Bonnie Springs - 17 mi
* Lake Mead Recreation Area - 40 mi
* Hoover Dam - 35 mi
* Red Rock Canyon Hiking - 22 mi
* Las Vegas Speedway - 21 mi
* Mt. Charleston Lodge - 44 mi
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area - 52 mi
* Valley of Fire - 57 mi
* Grand Canyon West Rim - 140 mi
* Grand Canyon South Rim - 275 mi
Instructions: Please texted us or go through the Turo app and let us know when you have collected your bags from baggage claim. If you do not have bags please texted us once you have landed and are on your way to Passenger Pick up. Follow the signs that say Passenger Pick up, once you have arrived at passenger pick up you will see a crosswalk that will lead you to the parking garage area. Please walk across the crosswalk to the parking kiosks and go to your right and meet us along the first row isle 1A. We will meet you there with the vehicle.
TERMINAL 3: Airlines (Alaska, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Sun Country, United, Virgin America, West Jet)
Instructions: Please texted us or go through the Turo app and let us know when you have collected your bags from baggage claim. If you do not have bags please texted us once you have landed and are on your way to Passenger Pick up. Follow the signs that say Passenger Pick up which is located on the 2nd level. Once you have arrived at passenger pick up you will see a crosswalk that will lead you to the parking garage area. Please walk across the crosswalk where you will see playing cards on the pillars, please call or texted what playing card you are nearest to in the garage. We will meet you there with the vehicle.
When leaving the car at the airport please leave in LONG TERM PARKING at either Terminal 1 or 3. Please leave the key and parking ticket under the drivers seat mat. Lock the car and make sure interior and exterior lights are off. Take a photo of where the car is located along with a small description of what LEVEL, AISLE, SPACE NUMBER and send a message through the Turo app or texted message. You will be charged for the returned parking fee.
2015 Toyota CorollaZippy Corolla15554
Danielle was great! I rented very last minute and she was able to accommodate me! Communication was great! Car was clean and great on gas. Definitely would rent again from her again when I go back!!!
Danielle was awesome!! I had to make car plans at the last minute and she replied quickly to my request! My flight was early and she was right there within a few minutes. The car was clean and ready! I had to extend the rental she did everything she could to make it happen. Thanks Danielle I would definitely contact you next time I'm in town!
Danielle and her husband were very professional. The car was delivered very clean. I also left my personal keys behind and Danielle was nice enough to mail them to me. I would definitely rent from them again.
Renting the Toyota through Danielle was extremely fast and convenient! The car was in great shape and we enjoyed using it on our trip to visit Zion National Park. It is very efficient on gas, which is also a plus! Danielle met up with us off the plane to deliver the car, and drop off was also a breeze! We loved our experience with Danielle and Turo and would absolutely rent another car from her in the future. Thanks Danielle!
Enjoyed EVERY moment of my stay in Vegas! The vehicle was great on gas and I really enjoyed the perks of being able to park for free at any of the MGM grand hotels along the strip. I will definitely contact Ms. Danielle to rent from her again when I return. Thank you!
Super convenience and the Corolla was a nice car. All my questions were answered in a timely manner. Unlike a rental car company you can't return the car with the outside dirty and the inside a little dirty, you'll get charged a cleaning fee. but due to the convenience, cost, good service I will certainly rent this car again.
I really appreciated Danielle's punctuality and professionalism. Her and her husband provided excellent customer service and the car was in great shape and got great gas mileage. I was sceptical at first, this being my first experience with Turo, but it proved to be worry free, or at least with Danielle it was. Thanks for the great experience. Would love to rent it out again in the future!