A. ABOUT OUR HYBRID TOYOTA CAMRY
2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE 2014 for rent in the Las Vegas Area that seats comfortably 5 passengers. It is hybrid so you get better gas mileage, acceleration and handling. It is attitude black exterior paint on beige/gray cloth interior, with tinted automatic windows, Bluetooth phone connectivity, aux input to play music or navigation sound from mobile device, backup camera, backup sensors, and blind spot sensors.
B. RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
*If you do not agree or cannot follow the below Rules, Terms and Conditions, kindly do us both a favor and DO NOT rent this vehicle.
1. Strictly NO SMOKING of any kind.
2. Strictly NO PETS.
3. Be cautious EATING OR DRINKING.
4. Strictly NO reckless or off road driving, NO racing, NO excessive accelerating, NO excessive braking, NO overloading, NO abusive use of the vehicle. You may be liable to pay for full amount of damages due to breach on this if insurance will not pay for it.
5. FUEL - Refill the fuel. DON'T HAVE TIME? I will refuel & bill you the amount for fuel plus a small $10 refueling fee. Plus turo charges $25 admin fee on top.
6. CLEANING - Wash and clean the vehicle if provided washed and cleaned. DON'T HAVE TIME? $15 fee for "normal dirty". Professional cleaning fee for "excessively dirty". Plus Turo admin fee.
7. MILEAGE OVERRAGE - please let me know before returning that you are going over the mileage allowance. If it is less than 100 miles, it will be free. If over 100 miles, I charge the daily rate/allowance and you can pay direct. If you do not notify me or prefer to pay through Turo, Turo will charge $0.75/mile + $10 admin fee.
8. LATE RETURN - Please let me know if you will be late in returning the car & for how long. If there is a succeeding rental that will be affected by the late return, you will be charged by Turo $50 per hour + admin fee. If you don't notify me, you will be charged by Turo $50 per hour + admin fee. If you notify me and no succeeding rental will be affected, it is okay for the late return for up to 2 hours, but over 2 hours will acrue charge of 1 additional day rate of vehicle + Turo admin fee.
FEE: $250.00 + turo admin fee (for each rule 1,2,3&6 that is breached) will be charged if vehicle is returned with: smoke smell/residue; pet hair/residue; food/drink stain/residue; returned excessively dirty. Non negotiable.
*Rules 1,2&3 are for inside the vehicle. 4 is the use of vehicle, 5&6 are for return of vehicle.
*No one likes additional charges and I don't like charging additional fees as well but I will if any of the rules, terms and conditions are breached.
C. FIRST TIME TURO RENTER RECEIVES $25 CREDIT
Here is a referral code: https://turo.com/referral?code=2342420roRmfz
D. VEHICLE LOCATION & DELIVERY
Closest Landmark: Sam Boys Stadium @ 7000 E Russell Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89122
Free pick up & drop off at vehicle location.
Free pick up or drop off at McCarran Int'l Airport or at your location (20 miles) for 2 week rental or more (with advanced notice and not within my work hours of 6am to 3pm & some oncall days. please confirm first) otherwise there's a small fee (see delivery details).
You will need to arrange your own Uber, Lyft or Taxi ride to/from vehicle location.
Turo's cancellation policy will be followed. But to emphasize that if you DO NOT pick up or use the vehicle and there is no advance notice to cancel before the trip starts, you will be responsible for paying the full amount of your reservation. For more information, read this link https://turo.com/policies/cancellation
G. DAMAGE TO VEHICLE
If vehicle is damaged or get into an accident during rental, get yourself and all passengers to safety above all, then kindly gather as much information of the damage or incident whenever or if possible(i.e. third party insurance, video footage or photos of incident, etc.).
It is the renter's responsibility to gather relevant information to absolve the renter from financial responsibility otherwise it will be the renter's financial obligation to resolve the damages. Turo's policy/procedure will be followed. Here is a link that provides the steps: https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990640-What-happens-when-there-is-a-damage-claim-in-the-US-
It is the renters eventual responsibility to pay for deductible/damages if no other party can pay. It may go through your insurance, or Turo's insurance or pay for the repair out of pocket. There may be deductible associated with the insurance.
H. LOST KEYS
If vehicle key(s) are lost while on rental, you (renter) will be responsible to pay for the full amount of the reproduction of the key plus $50.00 processing fee. If you require the vehicle owner to deliver a duplicate key to you, a $50 fee will be charged in addition to any other amount.
I. DISCLAIMER, DISCLOSURE AND WARNING
The vehicle has windows that are TINTED. All side and back windows are dark tint, and front windshield may have light tint.
The renter (you) of this vehicle will not hold the vehicle owner (me) responsible for any problems, including but not limited to accidents, that arises due to the decrease of visibility. If you have any issue or hesitation driving a vehicle with tinted windows, I advise you not to rent this vehicle.
The Vehicle may or may not be equipped with remote vehicle (health, performance, driving, etc.) monitoring and tracking system. If it is equipped, I reserve the right to be able to monitor and track.
The aforementioned rules, terms and conditions in B are legally binding. By renting this vehicle: you agree to follow those aforementioned rules, terms and conditions; you agree to pay the fees if any of the rules, terms and conditions are broken or breached; and you understand that those rules, terms and conditions are legal contract for renting the vehicle.
The renter of this vehicle is solely responsible and will not hold the owner of the vehicle for any and all liability incurred due, but not limited, to accidents.
'Refill the fuel' means that you will return the vehicle with the same or higher fuel level as it was when it was at delivery or pick up. You agree to return the vehicle with fuel refilled and you agree to pay for fuel and fee if returned otherwise.
'Wash and clean the vehicle if provided washed and cleaned' means that you will return the vehicle freshly washed and cleaned if vehicle was provided washed and cleaned at delivery or pick up. You agree to wash and clean the vehicle right before returning and you agree to pay the fee if returned otherwise.
The renter agrees to any and all aforementioned fees.
All aforementioned fees and amounts are in US dollar. Additional administrative and processing fees will be charged by Turo for processing claims. If you need clarification on any of these charges please refer to the fee schedule outlined by Turo, https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-fines