Use the above link to sign up for a new account and save $25 off your first rental. =)
Also, I have a pass to all national parks for free instead of having to pay.
Delivery fee reduced to $20 as my extra car is out of service, only catch is after pick up I will drop myself off. (I live about 15 min from the Air Port).
Why Rent this Kia Soul?
1. Fuel Consumption: I usually average about 30 mpg overall
2. Power Windows, Locks, keyless entry... and all those amenities that you only realize how great they are when you don't have them (air conditioning).
3. Bluetooth Connection for Calls and Music... this is awesome
4. Has a tow hitch- although max weight it can tow is about 2,000 lbs
5. Has a roof rack with available bike and snowboard attachments available for additional fee. 6. Have discounted ski passes to lee canyon available.
Need more miles?? 200/day, 1000/week, or 1500/month not enough? Coordinate before or during rental and we can work something out to avoid the $0.75/mile overage fee.
Local Points of Interests around Las Vegas
* Town Square - 2 mi
* Vegas Balloon Rides - 4 mi
* Wild West Horse Adventures - 10 mi
* Bonnie Springs - 17 mi
* Lake Mead Recreation Area - 40 mi
* Hoover Dam - 35 mi
* Red Rock Canyon Hiking - 22 mi
* Las Vegas Speedway - 21 mi
* Mt. Charleston Lodge - 44 mi
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area - 52 mi
* Valley of Fire - 57 mi
* Grand Canyon West Rim - 140 mi
* Grand Canyon South Rim - 275 mi
- Zion National Park - 150 miles As stated above I have a free pass to get in all national parks for free.
This is a manual transmission. You must confirm with me that you can drive standard before I will approve the rental.
Josh was very accommodating. The car was clean, in good condition, and smelled nice. One little word of caution: This isn't the most comfortable car to drive if you're in the short side. The seats are really deep.
Excellent owner and very professional and friendly. Josh was very accommodating and made my transportation needs during my visit a breeze. This was the most positive experience thus far I've had with turo. Thanks again josh, if I'm in vegas I'll be doing business again
Josh was a true lifesaver - he gave us his Kia after another renter cancelled at the last minute. Quick response and we got the keys in less than an hour! He was also very responsive throughout the trip and very flexible regarding the mileage. You just gotta ask. ;)
The car was clean, cool, practical and great on gas - 35-45 MPG. So if you're not afraid of manuals and want something economical, Josh's Kia is a great choice.