Hey Josh, I'm going to need more miles for my trip. Can I still book with you?
Yes! Reach out to me before or during your rental and we can work something out. There are a few options available to you.
My flight came in really early! Do I have to wait at the airport until my trip start time?
No worries! If you sent me your flight number, I've kept an eye on your arrival time and chances are I’m already outside the airport waiting for you. I can release the car to you up to 1 hour early. For more significant schedule changes, you can click "modify trip" in your Turo app and request the schedule change.
What if my flight is delayed? Will you leave me stranded?
Of course not! We understand that flight delays occur. That's why I request your flight number ahead of time so I can keep an eye on your arrival time. We will make sure to pick you up any time, night or day, rain or shine.
Can my (husband/sister/friend) drive the car too?
Yes! There is no additional cost to add a secondary driver. Just hit “add driver” to your trip and they will need to create their own Turo profile. Once they are approved to drive, you’ll both be all set and covered. Just keep in mind that the primary driver must be present for the key hand-off at the trip start, and the vehicle drop off at the end of the trip.
I had a change of plans and I need the car for a few more days. Can I extend my trip?
Yes! If the car is available, feel free to extend your trip. Simply go into your trip details and hit "extend trip" and select the days you need. If another renter has reserved the car for those days, I may have another vehicle available and we can swap. Just ask!
What do I do if I get in an accident?
It's okay, accidents happen! First, make sure you, your passengers, and the other drivers involved are safe. Get medical help if necessary. Contact me as soon as you can and I will meet you at the accident site to help sort out the details. If you purchased insurance with Turo all of your listed drivers are covered.
Why should I choose Turo over the big name providers?
There are many reasons, but here are my top few:
- Skip the line! Our curb-side service is unparalleled. Just pick a time and the car will be ready for you right when you need it any time, day or night.
- Book the exact car that fits your needs. No more waiting to see what you get.
- Skip the paper work! Everything is online or through the Turo app.
- Don't skip out on the experience. No more stuffy front desk at an agency. Turo feels like borrowing a car from a trusted friend.
Okay, I'm ready to book my trip. How do I rent a car with Turo?
The process is simple.
1) Create a Turo account using this link----> https://turo.com/c/joshuac972
2) Select the dates that you need a car
3) Find a car in the area that fits your needs
4) Prices start around $25/day and go up to $200+/day for specialty cars
5) Select a protection plan. Turo offers insurance during your trip!
6) Submit your rental request
7) Pick up the car (or have it delivered to you) and take the keys!
What happens if I get a flat tire or the check engine light turns on?
All of our vehicles are well-maintained so this is an unlikely scenario. However, cars break down; it’s just a fact of life. If it happens to you, contact me immediately and I will come help you. If you are in town, I can change the tire for you. If you are traveling outside of Nevada, we will call Turo Roadside Assistance to come help you.
If the car is unsafe to drive, I will get you in a substitute car right away so you can get back to having fun. Please don’t hesitate to contact us right away as your safety is of utmost importance to us.