------ RE-FUELING ------
You will need to return the car with the same amount of fuel that you got the car with!
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated (up to$250).
(2) NO PETS. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(4) If you need any additional time during your rental please send me a message as there will be an hourly charge for the added time.
(5) The vehicle will be fully cleaned and detailed upon delivery. If the vehicle is returned excessively dirty there will be a cleaning charge.
Local Points of Interests around Las Vegas
* Town Square - 2 mi
* Vegas Balloon Rides - 4 mi
* Wild West Horse Adventures - 10 mi
* Bonnie Springs - 17 mi
* Lake Mead Recreation Area - 40 mi
* Hoover Dam - 35 mi
* Red Rock Canyon Hiking - 22 mi
* Las Vegas Speedway - 21 mi
* Mt. Charleston Lodge - 44 mi
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area - 52 mi
* Valley of Fire - 57 mi
* Grand Canyon West Rim - 140 mi
* Grand Canyon South Rim - 275 mi
Martin's Hyundai accent was a decent car to get around. the only thing that can use improvement is the back windshield is quite blurry for some reason.. not sure if it's the film or something. but she has a bunch of other cars available so I'll rent a different car of hers in the future. Martins a very sweet lady. she is accommodating and easy to talk to.