Available for rent is a 2015 Ford Focus ST2. It is a 4 door hatch back that sits 4 - 5 people. Now it's not a Ferrari or Lamborghini but the car is very fun to drive around the city or thru the mountains. I am putting it up here so that it pays for itself and I don't lose the car. Please help me out. Much love everyone.
Snow tires or chains
Bluetooth Hands Free
Jumper cables located in Trunk
Car to be delivered at Home Address unless another location is agreed upon.
Our home and vehicle is located 8 minutes from Airport. If delivery is requested I will need a ride back to my home. I will also take you back to the airport or you can take an Uber. We can coordinate effectively to ensure a smooth and enjoyable process.
1. Absolutely NO racing, drag racing, track racing, or Smoking. This car is for commuting purposes only. Either local or road trip (upon approval) No illegal activity allowed while using the vehicle.
2. Drinks and Food are permitted as long as returned cleaned. If vehicle is returned dirty cleaning fee is applied.
3. Pet Friendly, but please return the car clean. Pet cleaning fee applied if NOT returned clean from odors/pet hair, etc
4. Treat the car like you treat your own car. Please.
5. iPhone charger included for driver side w/magnet base mounting. Another will be located for passengers. A replacement fee will be applied if chargers are not returned.
6. Please mark down the return time of when the vehicle will be returned. Not your flight time.
7. Will deliver for FREE if rented for 2 or more days. I will need a ride back from Airport. (8 minutes away).
8. Vehicle MUST be returned with the same amount of fuel it was delivered with to the Home Address.
9. Make me aware if any issue that arises from natural wear and tear.
10. Please return vehicle with radio a minimum volume.
11. Key replacement fee of $250
12. 200 mile daily limit. All excessive miles will be charged at the Turo rate of .75 per mile. Strictly enforced.
Have a great vacation. Happy Renting.
2015 Ford Focus STEmmanuel's Ford Focus ST1553
messaged Emmanuel a few days before picking the car up. Brilliant communication throughout. Car is clean and fun to drive. Emmanuel picked us up from the airport and we went to drop him off at his house, and we took the car from there. Only a few mins from the airport so very easy process, easier than picking up a car from the car park. Couldn't have been better, great guy.
Emmanuel is a great guy and his car is well sorted out and clean. He accommodated my pickup and drop off requests, and was easy to reach. The Focus was super fun to drive and I really liked the little mods like the short shifter. Highly recommended to car enthusiasts!