2012 Ford Fiesta
Great car for every day or for your vacation!
------ RE-FUELING ------
Don't have time to re-fuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, we'll take care of it. Please note that we do charge a small $8 re-fueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated (up to$250).
(2) NO PETS. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(4) If you need any additional time during your rental please send me a message as there will be an hourly charge for the added time.
(5) The vehicle will be fully cleaned and detailed upon delivery. If the vehicle is returned excessively dirty there will be a cleaning charge.
Local Points of Interests around Las Vegas
* Town Square - 2 mi
* Vegas Balloon Rides - 4 mi
* Wild West Horse Adventures - 10 mi
* Bonnie Springs - 17 mi
* Lake Mead Recreation Area - 40 mi
* Hoover Dam - 35 mi
* Red Rock Canyon Hiking - 22 mi
* Las Vegas Speedway - 21 mi
* Mt. Charleston Lodge - 44 mi
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area - 52 mi
* Valley of Fire - 57 mi
* Grand Canyon West Rim - 140 mi
* Grand Canyon South Rim - 275 mi
2012 Ford FiestaMartin's Ford Fiesta154.59
Everything went well, the car was perfect for my trip to the Grand Canyon because of the high mpg.
Martin and his wife are very nice and wonderful to work with. They make renting cars very smooth and easy! If I am ever in Vegas, I will be contacting them. They also have vacation rentals if you need it!