2012 Ford Fiesta
Great car for every day or for your vacation!
------ RE-FUELING ------
You will need to return the car with the same amount of fuel as it was when you got it!
------ JUST A FEW CONDITIONS ------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING (of anything), this includes marijuana. If the vehicles smells of any kind of smoke or marijuana, you will be fully responsible for all costs associated with having the vehicle decontaminated (up to$250).
(2) NO PETS. We ask this to avoid issues with allergies. Any pet hair found in vehicles may incur additional fees.
(3) Turo App Required. For all of our bookings, we do require that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone during your rental. This will be needed for communication as well as Trip Photos. You will especially need this when picking the vehicle up and when returning it.
(4) If you need any additional time during your rental please send me a message as there will be an hourly charge for the added time.
(5) The vehicle will be fully cleaned and detailed upon delivery. If the vehicle is returned excessively dirty there will be a cleaning charge.
Local Points of Interests around Las Vegas
* Town Square - 2 mi
* Vegas Balloon Rides - 4 mi
* Wild West Horse Adventures - 10 mi
* Bonnie Springs - 17 mi
* Lake Mead Recreation Area - 40 mi
* Hoover Dam - 35 mi
* Red Rock Canyon Hiking - 22 mi
* Las Vegas Speedway - 21 mi
* Mt. Charleston Lodge - 44 mi
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area - 52 mi
* Valley of Fire - 57 mi
* Grand Canyon West Rim - 140 mi
* Grand Canyon South Rim - 275 mi
Rented Martin's car for a quick day trip to Lake Mead. The while process was simple and no frills. Martin was easy to work with and communication was extremely convenient through Turo, we had no issues with the car itself or picking up/dropping off the car! Definitely recommend.
This is my first time using Turo and this transaction gave me a very positive impression. Everything went by smoothly. The car was great. Never got to meet Martin but the communication was clear. Will definitely rent from him again if needed. Thank you!
Martin and his wife are super nice, and super efficient. The car was great and reliable, with a place for an auxiliary chord and a smoker charging place (not provided, you must have your own). The car was also super clean inside and out when delivered to me.
The only thing I didn't like was that you can only unlock it from the drivers side door, and the windows are not automatic. BUT that is me being a picky millennial and I would honestly rent this car again. Really great experience.
Martin and his wife are very nice and wonderful to work with. They make renting cars very smooth and easy! If I am ever in Vegas, I will be contacting them. They also have vacation rentals if you need it!