Be the first to rent my Brand New Dodge Charger full size sedan. Just got it last month. Mmmmm, that new car smell.
- A LITTLE BIT ABOUT MY NEW DODGE CHARGER -
The New Dodge Charger full size sedan for rent in Las Vegas comfortably seats 5 passengers with plenty of room for their luggage in the large trunk with cargo net.
It has Silver metallic paint on black cloth interior, with tinted windows, Remote Start, SiriusXm Satellite Radio, Bluetooth phone connectivity, USB, SD, and aux inputs to play music or use navigation from your phone through the excellent stereo.
Not only does it look sharp and handle great, it gets great gas mileage (19-31mpg) with the 8 speed automatic transmission and lots of power from the award winning 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine.
-- FIRST TIME RENTING WITH TURO? --
- Use the referral discount code link below or message me to send you an invitation to Save $25 USD off your first trip with Turo. - https://turo.com/referral?code=1592865rvZLt3
--- NEED OR WANT A DIFFERENT VEHICLE? ---
I have other cheap cars for rent in Las Vegas to choose from. Check out my profile here and other vehicles here: https://turo.com/drivers/1592865
NEW 2016 LEXUS RX 350 AWD FOR RENT IN LAS VEGAS - comfortably seats 5 passengers in luxurious style with plenty of room for cargo in the back. It has beautiful Autumn Shimmer metallic sparkle paint, beautiful Parchment and Noble Brown leather interior, ceramic tinted windows, Dual Zone AC, Hands Free, Voice Command, Navigation, SiriusXm Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, USB, Aux, (19 city / 26 highway mpg) with 8 speed automatic transmission and 295hp 3.5L V6 direct port fuel injection and VVT-iW. https://turo.com/suv-rental/las-vegas/lexus-rx-350/201181
New 2016 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan for rent Las Vegas seats 7 passengers and their gear. SiriusXm Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, USB, aux. https://turo.com/minivan-rental/las-vegas/dodge-grand-caravan/180550
Brand New Dodge Charger for rent Las Vegas seats 5 passengers with large trunk for luggage. SiriusXm Satellite Radio, Bluetooth, USB, aux. https://turo.com/car-rental/las-vegas/dodge-charger/191196
---- Vehicle Location, Pickup / drop off ----
Lets get you set up for fun and success with a quick, seamless pick-up and drop off so you can be on your way in your New Dodge Charger full size sedan for rent in Las Vegas.
The location for picking up your rental is:
4550 Ziebart Place
Las Vegas, NV 89103
To get here, I recommend you use a ride sharing service like Uber or Lyft that are cheaper and better than a taxi. Ask me about them if you don't know what that they are and I can send you referral codes to get free trips or ride credits for new accounts.
Use this link to sign up with Uber and Your first ride is FREE (up to $15) with invite code 'wkrgzagzue'. Enjoy! Download the app: https://www.uber.com/invite/wkrgzagzue
FREE Pick up and Drop off for rentals of 5 days or more. For shorter trips, Pickup and Drop off fees for the McCarran airport or other custom locations in the Las Vegas area are available for FREE with advanced notice and the agreement to drop me off at and pick me up from the vehicle pick up location above. Otherwise a fee is automatically added by Turo if FREE pick up / drop off is not arranged BEFORE booking the reservation. You will receive a "How I Handle Airport Delivery" message explaining the simple details the day before or the day of your arrival.
----- Local Points of Interests -----
Have some fun, drive your New Dodge Charger full size sedan for rent in Las Vegas to:
* Vegas Balloon Rides: ~0.4 miles
* Town Square: ~4 miles
* Wild West Horseback Adventures: ~6 miles
* Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center: ~18 miles
* Las Vegas Motor Speedway: ~18 miles
* Bonnie Springs: ~22 Miles
* Lake Mead Recreation Area: ~33 miles
* Hoover Dam: ~35 miles
* Mt. Charleston Lodge: ~42 miles
* Mt. Charleston Ski Area: ~52 miles
* Valley of Fire: ~54 miles
* Grand Canyon National Park: ~278 miles
------ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ------
I do whatever I can to make sure that every renter is completely satisfied and happy with their rental experience with me. If you rent a vehicle from me and something isn't right with the vehicle or the experience is not fantastic, PLEASE let me know right away and allow me the opportunity to make it right for you. That being said, If you rent New Dodge Charger full size sedan in Las Vegas and you have a wonderful experience, please do me a HUGE favor and leave me 5 STARS and a REVIEW. If you have a great experience, I have a great experience and if you leave me a glowing review and I leave you a great review, everyone wins and we are happy to do business with each other again. Not only that, if you refer your friends and family and they rent from me, you could get discounts on future rentals, etc.
------- A FEW IMPORTANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS -------
(1) Absolutely NO SMOKING of anything (you know what I mean) or of any kind, including vape in the New Dodge Charger full size sedan. If the vehicle smells of any kind of smoke, you will be responsible for the very expensive cost of having the vehicle professionally cleaned and decontaminated which could be up to $250.
(2) NO PETS. Not only do I need to keep this New Dodge Charger sedan clean and smelling nice for those who rent it after you but, there is also a very serious issue of avoiding issues with pet allergies. For that reason, any pet hair or other evidence of pets being in the vehicle will result in you being charged to have the vehicle professionally cleaned and decontaminated.
(3) No racing or excessive accelerating, braking, reckless driving, or otherwise abusing the vehicle. This is not a race car. Do Not drive it like you stole it. If you are squealing the tires, you are driving too fast. If you go over 80mph or hit the speed or rev limiter, you are driving too fast. If the ABS keeps coming on during braking, you are driving too fast. Its a smart car, it keeps track of driving habits and it has GPS. If you abuse this car or attempt to disable the GPS, I will know and you will get charged a $250 vehicle tampering/abuse fee. If you have a problem with that, do us both a favor and don't rent it.
(4) Turo App Required. For all bookings and during all trips, Turo requires that you have access to the Turo app on a smartphone or tablet during your rental for picking up and returning the vehicle, as well as to be sure we can communication and share the trip photos.
(5) FREE Hotel / Airport / Local pickup and drop-off available with 5 day rental or with advance arrangement on shorter trips. *If you drop the vehicle at the airport earlier than the scheduled time without prior arrangement, please be aware that there will be a parking charge added at the end of your trip unless sufficient
(6) Extra Time: If you need additional time at the end of your rental, I am happy to accommodate you if possible and as long as it doesn't jeopardize another pending rental. Just send me a message so I can arrange with Turo to make sure we are covered for the extra time and be aware there will be an hourly charge for the added time.
(7) Returning the Vehicle: In preparation for returning the vehicle, here is a quick checklist.
FUEL: You received the vehicle fully fueled. Please return the vehicle fully fueled with Mid-grade 89 or Premium 91 octane gas ONLY.
* Don't have time to refuel the vehicle when you return it? No problem, just let me know IN ADVANCE and I'll take care of it and bill you for it. Please note that there will be a $5 refueling fee on top of the cost of fuel.
** The vehicle may need to be used immediately after your rental. So, If there is no advanced communication or arrangement to return the vehicle less than full and you return it less than full of fuel without notice, there will be an additional $15 rush fee added to the normal $5 Refueling fee plus the cost of the fuel to refuel it.
CLEANING: You received the vehicle washed, cleaned, and vacuumed unless otherwise noted at the beginning of your trip. Please return vehicle washed, cleaned, and vacuumed just as you received it.
* Don't have time to clean it before you return it? No problem, just let me know IN ADVANCE and I'll take care of it and bill you for it. Please note that there will be a $10 Cleaning Fee in addition to the cost to wash, clean and vacuum the vehicle for you under "normal dirty" conditions.
** If the vehicle is "excessively dirty", you will be responsible for the full cost of any and all additional cleaning, shampooing, or detailing expenses up to $250.
*** Excessively dirty includes but is not limited to: garbage and debris, food, liquid spills, stains, makeup, personal effects, packing materials, bugs on bumpers, paint or windows, hard water spots, etc.
**** The vehicle may need to be used immediately after your rental. So, If there is no advanced communication or arrangement to return the vehicle dirty and you return it dirty without notice, there will be an additional
**All dollar amounts are in USD. All fees listed above are paid to vehicle owner. Additional administrative and processing fees will be charged by Turo for processing claims. If you need clarification on any of these charges please refer to the fee schedule outlined by Turo, https://support.turo.com/hc/en-us/articles/203990780-Fees-fines
I don't like charging fees, all I ask, is you return the car in the same condition you got it. I understand sometimes time does not permit and in that case all I ask is you let me know ahead of time and pay me to do it for you so that the next person doesn't end up with a dirty out of gas car, etc. Unfortunately I was forced to put the fees here after some bad experiences.
Full size sedan Las Vegas, full size sedan Grand Canyon, full size sedan lake mead, cheap full size sedan for rent Las Vegas, cheap full size sedan for rent Henderson.