I care about your experience with each and every rental and take care to make sure that the car is clean as new and drives well. The car is cleaner than most on Turo and is usually priced the lowest. Car-sharing is the future, and we want to be your go-to place when you need a car in Las Vegas. I will make your experience super easy, convenient, fun, and seamless!
Curbside delivery at LAS airport!
This BMW is available on-demand! I will be able to accommodate your rental 24/7, 7 days a week. Need it sooner than 1 hour? No problem! I usually allow renters to pick up, up to 30 minutes before (please request through messenger) and return 15 minutes after as a courtesy.
Damage/Accident: Please notify us of any damage or accidents that happen during your rental. We appreciate your honesty and will work with you to solve the problem
Tip to stay safer:
DO NOT leave your belongings in the car without attention at any public parking during your trip. Especially in Downtown Las Vegas. Things could lead to WINDOW-BUST include but not limited to Bag/Purse, Sunglasses, GPS, Cash/Coins, Phone, etc. For accident, collision and other: If there is human body injuries, call 911.
Las Vegas Parking Tips:
1. Do not park anywhere where the vehicle will be ticketed
2. Do not park where there will be street cleaning during street cleaning
3. Do not park at 2-hour parking for longer than 2 hours
4. Do not park in permit areas because we do not have a permit
5. Do not park in front of someone's driveway
6. Do not park in front of a fire hydrant
7. Do not park anywhere where the sidewalk is marked red.
8. Do not park at an expired meter when it is flashing red.
You can rely on me for a smooth reliable Turo rental experience.