Under Turo terms of service-
1. If you are in an accident you need to report it to me immediately. Call 911 and file a police report no matter how minor. Police report is needed for an insurance claim. Pretty sure Turo charges renters a $2,500 deductible for accidents. If you do not file a report or tell me and I find damage there will be a $50 fee aside from 100% payback for the accident.
2. Please no burnouts. Tires are expensive and will be measured ahead of time. Tread depth will be measured and any significant loss will incur a fee anywhere from $50-$200 depending on severity.
3. This car CAN NOT be used for Uber or Lyft.
4. NY is in the process of going ez pass only. If you plan on heading into the city most toll roads require ez pass. You must either use my Ezpass or pay cash for tolls. If they find out technically with Ezpass you must use the device registered to the specific car. If you use your own Ezpass and I get a fine you will be responsible for paying it.
5. All tickets and tolls must be reported to me. Renter is responsible for paying tolls and tickets. If you use my ez pass you will need to pay for reimbursement through Turo. You must report the total amount of tolls used on my ezpass at drop off. Aside from 100% reimbursement you will be charged an additional $20 fee for not telling me. I had 1 renter that spent over $100 on my ezpass and didn't say a word about it. There is a 3% fee on the total amount of tolls. Tickets will be transferred to your license. If you tell me there will be a $20 fee for the amount of time I have to spend with Turo resolving the issue. If you don't tell me and I get bill in the mail it's a $50 fee
6. When you click book instantly you are agreeing to pick up the vehicle at the owner's location.
7. Return the car in the same clean condition. Car wash not necessary just make sure inside and out are not overly dirty. If the vehicle is returned dirty there will be a fee between $25 to $75 depending on severity.
8. You will receive the car with 3/4 to a full tank of gas. You must return the vehicle at the same gas level. The car has custom tuning with all the modifications. You must refuel the car with PREMIUM or engine damage may occur . Please save gas receipts for verification. If the gas tank is below the proper level you will be responsible for 100% of the gas plus a $10 fee.
9. No smoking inside the vehicle
10. No drug use inside vehicle
11. Turo allows me to charge $0.60 a mile if you go over the milege limit. You can drive it as many miles as you like as long as you pay for it at the end of the trip.
12. Be careful to avoid speeding and accidents. Watch out for pedestrians. In New Jersey you must stop for pedestrians
13. If there are any issues with the car please let me know
If the vehicle is used in a manner that causes excessive wear and tear Turo allows me to charge a fee between $50 to $200 based on the severity.
The car has a telematic GPS that lets me monitor your driving behavior