His name is "LUXOR". A "Smoke Free" BMW 750 LI in mint condition. He still has his new car smell. M-Sports Pkg; Air Conditionimg w/ dual zone climate control; Audio controls on steering wheel; Sirius XM Satellite Radio (All Channels); Bluetooth; Temp display; Navigation;; Power everything; Tear Air Conditioning with separate controls; Tilt Wheel; Chrome grill; Tinted glass; Sunroof; 12-Way adjustable seats; Leather; 2 Subwoofers under the front seats and 9-channel; front and back seat airbags; Fog lights; Xenon headlights; 4.4 liter V8 DOHC engine; 400 hp horsepower; Automatic Transmission; Compressor Twin turbo; 6 Disx DVD Changer; Acrove Blind Spot Detection; Aerodynamic Package; Power side window shades; Comfort access keyless entry; iPod & USB adapter; Lane departure warning; M Steering Wheel; Softbclose automatic doors and trunk lid; Camera pkg - Includes rear-core; Head-Up Display; Luxury Seating Pkg -! Includes power rear shade; Night vision w/Pedestrian detection; Premium sound plg - includes Premium Hi-Fi System (Includes 16 speaker sound system with digital sound processing); Pirelli Run Flat Tires; ABS brakes. . . Rental includes convenient EZ-Pass for (reimbursable) local NJ Bridge and Highway Tolls. Sigh *\(^o^)/*
As you can see, this vehicle has almost every factory option!
Take advantage of this amazing car as a "rental." It's perfect for date night, arriving in style at parties and corporate events events, or for a spirited weekend drive. I'm a very easy-going renter, so please don't hesitate to message me with any questions prior to renting. For $25 off your first rental use the link below.
Deep Discounts for weekly and monthly rentals. Traveling for work, leisure, or both? Rent Germany's finest sports sedan instead of an uninspiring econo-box!
1. Please take pictures of all four sides of the car and of the odometer before you take the car. Be sure to upload the pictures in the "Trip Photos" section which is located in your rental details on the Turo website. This is for your protection and mine.
2. Drive through tolls with ease. Car comes with an "EZ-Pass" so you can drive effortlessly throughout the Five-State Area (NJ, PA, MD, DE, NY!). I will bill you at the end of your trip for your toll charges.
3. There is absolutely "NO SMOKING", per the "Turo smoking policy". If you smoke, I will uphold the policy to the fullest extent.
4. Additionally, please respect my no eating or drinking policy in this vehicle. This car still smells like new because it has never been introduced to french fries, crumbs or coffee.
5. TIRES for Luxor are very expensive. Spirited driving is very different from sitting in a parking lot doing burnouts. The car should be driven and appreciated, but not abused. Tire tread depth is measured before and after every rental, and should any irregularities be present upon return inspection, a supplement will be requested from the Turo Support team. ADDITIONALLY, he is equipped with the M-Sports package and that means it has 2 different sized tires (19in rims in the front and 20in rims in the back). Luxor is truly a fair weather car and does not handle well in any type of inclimate weather (rain, sleet, snow, hail, oil slick roads etc). Please drive very carefully under these conditions. Because of the 2 different tire sizes, the car does not have a spare and is NOT All Wheel Drive. All four tires are Pirelli run-flats.
6. "You are what you eat"! Over time, carbon deposits can reduce fuel economy, increase emissions and negatively impact performance, especially on high-end vehicles. Luxor should ONLY be filled with 93 octane gasoline from a top-tier gasoline retailer (Top Tier retailers, add the extra detergent to their fuel), and I would ask for a RECEIPT as proof of such. If you don't have time, or don't want to stop by the gas station, I'll gladly do it for you and not charge a cent over what it costs to fill (because I'm nice like that)! Here are Top Tier licensed retail brands, as of AUGUST 2016: (see list below).
7. I would ask that no pets ride in the car.
8. Once your trip has been confirmed, please provide me with a copy of your driver's license (either upload it into the trip photos section or text it to me)
9. To help ensure coverage for this vehicle, take clear photos at the start of your trip, and again at the end of your trip. Driving in New York and New Jersey can be very fast paced and intense. If you're not used to city driving, accidents are very likely to happen. Even parked cars on city streets get dents and scrapes. I STRONGLY recommend you choose the Premium Level Insurance if you do not have any type of existing insurance coverage or if you have a high deductible, through your personal auto policy, credit card or other policy. Luxor is in mint condition, and all damages will be reported to Turo.
10. Above all else, please enjoy your journey in this car *\(^@^)/*
**Updated August 1, 2016**
TOP TIER™ Licensed Retail Brands
Kwik Star Stores
Shell (Puerto Rico)
Shell V-Power NiTRO+