1. Crazy surprising storage. You really wouldn’t believe the amount of stuff that fits in this tiny car.
2. Amazing on gas. A trip to and from the Twin Cities left me with 1/4 of a tank. That’s over 400 miles, people!
3. Totally adorable. Gets compliments everywhere we go. So many it’s hard to keep track. Sometimes, gets hit on.
4. It’s made by Italians, and Italians are sexy.
5. Fun gadgets, like super-simple USB iPod hook up (doubles as an iPhone charger, booyah!).
6. Easy-to-read orangey-glow dashboard with everything you need to know (while driving)…
7. Drives well in the snow!
8. Cools down quickly in hot weather.
9. Incredibly fun on road trip (great on gas + super adorable = pleasant road trippin’).
10. Ultimate scorer of killer parking spots. The tinier, the better / more impressive.
* Drive with care. The best way to fix a problem is to prevent it, so avoid major wear by driving smoothly and carefully.
* Keep it clean. Many owners overlook the carwash as a strictly cosmetic concern, but dirt and salt buildup can lead to rust problems and improve resale price. Clean the interior to prevent corrosion and fading as well.
* Monitor tire inflation. You should check your tire’s PSI every month to prevent wear and improve fuel economy. Automated reminders only notify the driver when pressure drops 25 percent.
2012 FIAT 500Roman's FIAT15539
Great little car and really good value. Roman makes it very easy and the times are very flexible because of the way you pickup and drop off the car. I will rent this car again for sure.
Roman seems like an ok guy. Car was likely as advertised and got me from point A to point B. Roman was also flexible on my extension request when my flight got cancelled. However, the interior was kind of dirty, the drivers side armrest cover was busted and kept falling off, and the car itself was pretty basic. Not a bad choice if you are on a budget though.
I had issues with the car starting up several times which encumbered the trip. However Roman was a communicative and helpful host. He was able to pick the car up, offer a discount, and was taking the car to get repaired.
Roman is a great and easygoing guy, he offer a perfect service, all 10 point what he wrote about Fiat it's true, definitely will rent this car again. It was a 2 minuses at this trip: -car has no water for front glass (I fix it by myself) -when I came to pick up the car it was ice at the front glass Whatever, it's a 5 stars for Roman.
Roman was very accommodating and flexible. The Fiat was well-kept, gets very affordable gas mileage and was super fun to drive. The trunk was on the small side; but, we it, and the back seat, w Christmas gifts and luggage for three and a booster seat. Would definitely rent again.
Loved this car. Very clean and perfect for quick trips into city and running errands with my move. Easy pick and drop off. Roman was kind to give me a ride back home. AND, we had a great conversation as well. Will rent again.
Amazing car and experience! Fiat 500 is the perfect choice to drive all around the city or outside. Easy to find parking thanks to the size, you save a lot in gas, very comfty and of course super cool design. The car is in excelent condition!
Roman is GREAT! He'll take care of you since the beggining to the very end, everything was perfect, I definitely recommend this car and this host. I plan to reserve it again when the time comes. Thank you Roman!