I just leased a 2016 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro! It's a beautiful dark grey and a blast to drive! To help with my lease payment I have decided to rent out the car here and there. There are a lot of features I truly love, such as:
- Sunroof, which lets in a lot of natural light for a bright/airy feel in the car
- Bose sound system
- Bluetooth connectivity, so you can connect any device and play your music wirelessly
- Two USB ports, so you can charge your devices while on the road
- Solid, safe car. You can feel and hear the quality every time you close the door!
- Excellent performance. The 2.0T turbo engine makes the car quite peppy, and the car handles great.
Please note a few rules while renting the car:
- no smoking or vaping in the car. The smell lingers and I've had issues in the past
- if you go over the allotted mileage, I will request reimbursement. I pay per mile on my lease so I need to stay within the allotted miles. If you go over, no problem, but you will need to pay $.75/mile for any extra miles driven
- Car takes premium gas (93). Please make sure to fill with premium
The car drives so well. I really love the huge sunroof, bluetooth system and the USB plug that I used to charge my phone. I found myself wanting to go 90+ to the destination. I would definitely recomend. The process of getting the car was very smooth and flexible.
The guy Daniek was awesome. I was 15 mins late but he didnt get mad or anything. The car drives great. My son was super eccited because he rode in an Audi for prom. I eould highly recommend renting from him. Thanks again Daniel.