You are eco-minded and that's why you are looking at this hybrid. I own this CT200h for the same reason.
It's a smooth ride with three modes: Eco, Normal and Sport. The fuel economy is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G:
MPG: 43 city / 40 highway
This listing is priced to favor long-term rentals: 45% off for weekly, 65% off for monthly.
Free delivery up to 10 miles, if you drop me off at home.
AIRPORTS: instead of the listed flat fee, pickup/dropoff can be arranged for the estimated one-way price of UberX if it suits my schedule. I need to be dropped off at home.
Registration & insurance are together with a rubber band in the glove compartment.
Before booking: please pay attention to the miles included.
[ Looking for a compact SUV instead? check out my Volkswagen Tiguan! ]
= Features =
- Heated front seats
- Keyless entry & ignition
- Comfortable with 4 Passengers
- Cruise Control
- Bluetooth Connectivity (lighter plug gadget -> AUX input)
- USB port for charging your phones
- Foldable rear seats for extra space
- Uses Regular Gasoline
= A Few Conditions =
- Absolutely NO SMOKING ($250 detailing fee applicable)
- NO PETS
- $20 refilling fee on top of fuel charge
- If you use the EZ-Pass for tolls, you will be responsible for the usage.