- This car is surprisingly spacious on the inside - it's small, but it would fit at least four people, sometimes more, when I was an Uber driver.
- The windows and doors are manual, please roll them back up and lock all doors whenever leaving the vehicle.
- Gas is very inexpensive - it only takes about 10-12 gallons to go 340-400 miles.
- There is an auxiliary port for hooking up your phone or GPS audio. I can also loan a phone mount for the windshield if needed, but I will expect it to be returned.
- The back seats fold down - if you're transporting something long like skis, you'd be able to keep them inside the car.
If you have any questions, ask!