- This car is surprisingly spacious on the inside - it's small, but it would fit at least four people, sometimes more, when I was an Uber driver.
- The windows and doors are manual, please roll them back up and lock all doors whenever leaving the vehicle.
- Gas is very inexpensive - it only takes about 10-12 gallons to go 340-400 miles.
- There is an auxiliary port for hooking up your phone or GPS audio. I can also loan a phone mount for the windshield if needed, but I will expect it to be returned.
- The back seats fold down - if you're transporting something long like skis, you'd be able to keep them inside the car.
If you have any questions, ask!
2009 Toyota YarisKati's Toyota15512
The owner cancelled this trip 11 days before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
Both car and Kati are top notch. The Yaris is a wonderful little car for getting about in that area. Smooth running. When available Kati is there to do whatever she can to help make your rental experience go smooth as well.
Our first Turo experience and Kati introduced us to it SO WELL! We'll most likely use Turo again in the same area and we'll look Kati up again for sure! Such good communication and wonderful to work with in every way. Thanks Kati. Good luck to you.
This was a great experience - Kati went above and beyond with the delivery of the car when my incoming flight was delayed until after Metro hours, and the car itself was exactly what I expected and needed for this trip.