This is Rhonda, my Honda. She's the smoothest, cleanest ride you're going to find in the DMV area -- and for a really great price! Here are some deets:
- 33mpg city/ 38mpg highway
- 33k miles
- Bluetooth capable/audio input/CD player/USB plugin
- Black cloth interior
- Tinted windows
- Folding seats
- Parallel parking and reverse-assisting camera
- Easy access! Located LITERALLY across the street from the Forest Glen Metro
I also want you to enjoy your experience, so I've included some amenities:
- Rhonda's fav chewing gum, Trident White
- Bottled water
- Bike rack (which I'd be happy to set up for/with you)
- Me and Rhonda's first mixed tape, along with some other solid road trip CDs
- Towels in the trunk just in case you're heading toward water -- try to keep the seats dry!
- Non-smoking car!
- There are many camera speed traps in this area: we will bill you if we get a ticket during your rental period!
- No pets, unless otherwise discussed ahead of time
- Willing to deliver on days that I am available; otherwise Rhonda must be picked up
2014 Honda CivicJohn's Honda15521
John's Honda was great his airport pick up at DCA was on time. All was simple. He was helpful kind and stress free.
We had some trouble getting started and had to change the date, but John did everything he could to work out the drop-off and rental terms to my convenience. The car is great, only a few minor dings and scratches from normal wear and tear.
John is a very nice guy, understanding, accommodating and easy to communicate with. Rhonda (the car) was also great, clean, and reliable. You won't have problems at all with John and his car, just rent and ride, absolutely worry free.
My family and I really enjoyed our trip with Rhonda.