Hi Everyone. Giving a go at renting out my Tesla Model S P85. Details below and let me know if there are questions. This car is incredibly fun to drive and won't cost you any money in gas!
For your consideration is a beautiful 2013 Tesla Model S Signature Performance P85. Car is in stunning condition. Meticulously cleaned after each use and always garaged and covered. This car is fast and I mean fast and a ton of fun to drive. Why get a boring rental when you can drive an amazing vehicle like this? Some additional detail below:
* P85 Rear Wheel Drive (Way more fun than AWD)
* Upraded interior with Obeche wood and center console
* 416 HP - 0 - 60 / 3.9 seconds * Top Speed - 166 Mph * 443 ft lb torque * 85KwH Battery
* Dual Chargers
* Third row seats
* Tesla Automated Panoramic Full Tilt / Slide Roof
* Air Suspension ( GPS Enabled Lower and Ride Height Feature )
* 19" Bronze Turbine Performance Rims
* Supercharger Enabled
* Heated Seats
* Navigation System
* Upgraded Sound
* Lifetime 3G Connection
* Original MSRP - $120k+
This car is in perfect condition and will make an amazing weekend getaway car with plenty of superchargers in the Northeast. Thanks for looking. Best, John
2013 Tesla Model SJohn's Tesla1555
Great car great communication and an all around great experience.
The Tesla is an amazing car with convenient Superchargers placed thru MA. John was a great host and explained the car basics with excellent communications thru Turo, phone and in person. Very enjoyable trip.