Hi Everyone. Giving a go at renting out my Tesla Model S P85. Details below and let me know if there are questions. This car is incredibly fun to drive and won't cost you any money in gas!
For your consideration is a beautiful 2013 Tesla Model S Signature Performance P85. Car is in stunning condition. Meticulously cleaned after each use and always garaged and covered. This car is fast and I mean fast and a ton of fun to drive. Why get a boring rental when you can drive an amazing vehicle like this? Some additional detail below:
* P85 Rear Wheel Drive (Way more fun than AWD)
* Upraded interior with Obeche wood and center console
* 416 HP - 0 - 60 / 3.9 seconds * Top Speed - 166 Mph * 443 ft lb torque * 85KwH Battery
* Dual Chargers
* Third row seats
* Tesla Automated Panoramic Full Tilt / Slide Roof
* Air Suspension ( GPS Enabled Lower and Ride Height Feature )
* 19" Bronze Turbine Performance Rims
* Supercharger Enabled
* Heated Seats
* Navigation System
* Upgraded Sound
* Lifetime 3G Connection
* Original MSRP - $120k+
This car is in perfect condition and will make an amazing weekend getaway car with plenty of superchargers in the Northeast. Thanks for looking. Best, John
Must be age 30+ to rent
2013 Tesla Model SJohn's Tesla1554
Great communication, very flexible, fun car in excellent condition.
The Tesla is an amazing car with convenient Superchargers placed thru MA. John was a great host and explained the car basics with excellent communications thru Turo, phone and in person. Very enjoyable trip.