- BMW 335i
- Hardtop Convertible
- 300-HP engine (5.0 0-60)
- M sport suspension, paddle shifters, racing seat
- Brand new tires
- Winter weather package (heating seats and heated steering wheel)
- Console GPS
- Upgraded BAV Sound speakers
- Bluetooth connectivity and custom iPhone dashboard mount
- 45,000 miles
- A refilling fee of $10 will be charged on top of the price of gas if returned with less fuel than at the start.
- Resident parking anywhere in Somerville
- Please don't open the top when it is raining/snowing etc or when it is below 40*
I am located near Porter Square and Davis Square (red line)
If this is your first time using Turo, use this code for $25 off! https://turo.com/c/gabes29
2010 BMW 3 SeriesGabe's BMW 335i15529
Gabe met us at the airport and made our trip so much easier. Great communication. Great car. Can't beat a convertible.
Gabe was extraordinarily accommodating as I came into Boston very late, he was professional and no-nonsense and got me on the road super fast to enjoy the city. Highly recommend and the 3-Series convertible is nimble and perfect for Boston. Just watch the pot holes for Gabe ;)
First time Turo user so I don't have a great frame of reference-
Price convenience and access to a fun car all rate high
Car drove well and I enjoyed the convertible
It's beginning to show a little age and I struggled to couple my phone to the audio but these were minor issues. Overall well worth the price
Car is very cool, has Serius XM radio, nice sounding engine and handles great, roomy front seats, you can wash the car for free since Gabe has unlimited washes at Somerville Car Wash nearby, Gabe was available exactly on time and it was easy to pick up and drop off the car and work with him, car is located a short convenient walk from Porter Square train station. Best thing was I did the Instant Book.