- Perfect city car (drives smoothly, quiet, easy to park)
- Cheap (Easy on the environment, easy on your wallet: 51 MPG)
- Very Safe (Side Airbags, back-up camera)
- Musical (jack for iPod/iPhone, iPod/iPhone 4 charger, 9-speaker Sound system.
- Outdoorsy (Bike rack can hold two bicycles)
- Spacious (Seats up to 5 and Rear seats fold down for extra storage space)
- Automatic transmission
2008 Toyota PriusAlex's Prius15517
Alessandro was prompt, on-time, and courteous. We worked well with each other's needs with no problem. The car is fine for what it is--it's a Prius. Best way to conserve fuel is to use cruise control. If you floor it, it eats up the tiny tank very quickly. Recommended!
January 9, 2015
Everything was easy and went very well with Alessandro. The Prius barely needed gas even though we drove it everywhere.
I really enjoyed this rental.
My first experience with a hybrid was very exciting! I didn't know about pushing the brake while you power on, I'm such a newbie. Alex was incredibly easy to get ahold of and for picking the car up midday. Very flexible and convenient to Porter Square. I plan to rent from him often!