I'm very excited to rent my BMW 535Xi to the Turo community.
This car is in perfect condition and drive feels luxurious and smooth.
With the options like heated front seats, premium high quality audio with easy connection to phone via Bluetooth, keyless start and integrated navigation, the drive feels like a charm.
Bi-Xenon headlights in addition to sports package, premier wheels and sunroof add to the beauty of the car and invites a lot of stares as you drive around.
- Please DO NOT SMOKE in or around the car. A cleaning fee of $250 will be charged if any signs of smoking detected in the car.
- 100 miles / day are included in the rental price. $0.75 per extra mile.
- Car takes 93 octane gas. Upon returning the car, please present your gas receipt to prove premium gas was used.
- Comes with an E-ZPass. You will be responsible for the toll fees but you can fly through the tolls without stopping rather being frustrated waiting behind the tolls.
What I love about this car
- Power -> With a horse power of 300, you'll feel power in your pedal.
- Torque -> With a torque of 300 lb-ft, this vehicle feels tremendously awesome in turns.
- Heated Seat -> Within fraction of minute, the seats will start heating and keeping you warm.
- Premium Sound -> Many times, I drive this car just because I love to hear it's sound.
- All Keyless -> With keyless entry and keyless start, there's literally no need to take keys out of pocket.
- Parking Sensors -> Park like a pro
- Adaptive Headlights -> The headlights turn along with the wheels during the turns. Amazingly handy in curves while driving at night.
- Classiness -> The interior feels wonderful, luxurious leather seats with head rest make long drives a charm.
I'm sure you'll love it too.
2008 BMW 5 SeriesSujan's BMW15511
Great car. Great service. Met Sujan at his location and car was ready & clean! He was available anytime I needed him and the car had everything I needed from a beautiful sound system to the built in gps. Very smooth ride this is by far one of the best 5 series I have ever driven. Sujan is the best!
The car is nice although I couldn't seem to get music to play via Bluetooth Sujan had a cord for iPhones installed and it worked great. The cars GPS rerouted to accommodate for traffic. The vehicle I think has a DVD although I didn't use it. The vehicle is good on fuel, moves quick stops quick which is very helpful with Boston drivers.
I accidentally arrived early and they took care of me, I had to extend by a day again no problem, then do to work I had to return the vehicle a couple hours early and Sujan was still cool with it. The car was a little dirty when I got it and had no fuel but that was probably my fault since I did show up early.
All in all it was a great experience renting this car and I'd be happy to drive it again.