- Excellent gas mileage! Saves about $10 for every day used up to 200 miles vs. many all gas vehicles
-4-Door Sudan can hold up to 5 people
- Clean interior and ample space in hatchback trunk
- Reliable and well-maintained
- Auxilary port to play music
- USB port and iPhone charging cable inside
- Shovel and ice scrappers inside
- EZ Pass for tolls available at all times
- Leave cash for tolls in car to reimburse please
- No pets or smoking allowed or there will be a cleaning fee
- New renters should not schedule pick-ups between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM during weekdays due to my work hours. Despite that fact, renters could always leave the car parked when not needed during the rental period.
- No airport pickups can be made on weekdays until 7 PM or later.
- Must provide cell phone number, arrival time and airline prior to pick-up
Leather Interior with Heated Seats
GPS Navigation system
Advanced Smart Key System
Rear Back up Camera (for safety)
Auxiliary port for charging/music
Additional USB port
EZ Pass for tolls
Snow shovel and scrappers
Privacy cover in trunk
- No pets or smoking allowed or there will be a cleaning fee - New renters should not schedule pick-ups between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM during weekdays due to my work hours. Despite that fact, renters could always leave the car parked when not needed during the rental period. - No airport pickups can be made on weekdays until 7 PM or later. - EZ Pass available at all times. - Will instruct on using the Bluetooth, navigation and bike rack upon request.
2010 Toyota PriusGreat Gas Mileage at Great Price!154.569
This is the second time I get the car from Daniel. Great experience
Daniel was very nice. His car worked great for 2 weeks. He communicated quick and helped me adjust my rental to add more time at the beginning and end of our trip. I would recommend using his car. It's very affordable and clean.
Daniel had excellent communication. He did a thorough run thru of car. The car was a very sturdy Camry. Was simple to meet and pick up car. A stop right off of the " T ". No problems at all. Would rent from him again.
The car was not in the condition i expected. There was cosmetic damage like a dent in the front and paint damage all around, and the interior was dusty and stained. The pictures on the listing didnt prepare me for that. Daniel couldnt meet me until 30 minutes after my requested start time, but didnt tell me this until the day before my trip. He then arrived 10 minutes late. While on my trip i did not have cash for the toll booth, and the only option was to mail a bill to Daniel. He was very accommodating and let me leave cash for the amount when i returned the car.
Daniel and his vehicle are both top-notch! The exchange was easy. He met us at our hotel a bit before the exchange time. The car was in solid, good condition and drive beautifully. Daniel has an Easy Pass, so change for tolls were no worry and that means a lot...especially if you get lost :-)
Car is in excellent condition. Daniel was extremely helpful with the pickup and drop off, and was easy to reach throughout the rental. He even provided an iphone charging cable for use during the rental. Highly recommend renting from him! A+
I was looking for a basic car to take on a weekend getaway. Daniel was very prompt in approving the dates. This was my first experience with Turo so I really appreciated that Daniel went over everything with me and was very throughout and friendly. The car ran perfectly, the AC worked great for the little bit that we needed it and the milage was great as well. After drop of, Daniel realized I had left something in the trunk and brought it back to me. Will certainly be borrowing from Daniel again!
Dan was very accommodating. His car drove smoothly and had everything I needed for a weekend trip: phone mount, USB charger, and A/C! He was great at communicating before and after the trip. I would plan a trip with Dan's car again!
The Camry was a perfect drive: well-maintained, quiet cabin, good gas mileage, very clean interior, and handled safely. The accelerator was sometimes stiff on the launch, but quick to get used to. Daniel left many optional accessories including an EZ pass, steering wheel club, audio input, iPhone chargers, and a bike rack. It basically felt like driving my own car, but cleaner!
Daniel was very thorough with logistics and proactively communicative about pickup and drop off. Great guy to work with.
Very solid vehicle at a very solid price. I would definitely rent again and recommend to a friend.
Daniel was very accommodating for me over 2 trips, and it was much appreciated! The car runs very smoothly and is decked out with iPhone chargers, audio input via a classic tape deck converter, and even a phone mount for GPS. Will definitely rent this car again!
Renting from Daniel was mostly great. The car is clean and works well, and Daniel is friendly, communicative, and helpful. However, he wasn't ready with the car until almost an hour after the time we agreed to. He let me know a couple hours before I was planning to pick it up that he would be late with it.
The car was excellent to drive. I was especially impressed with how quiet it was inside, the cruise control, and the electric seat/mirror adjustments. We took it 400 miles and it was very comfortable. Daniel was great to rent from too. He's very professional and you can tell he takes great care of the car.
Great to rent from Daniel. He was very easy to communicate with, flexible and understanding. His car is in good condition, easy to drive and I appreciated how thorough he was when we met and went over everything. It's in an easily accessible location for me and I'll definitely consider renting again. Thanks!
Daniel is friendly, flexible, and supportive. He's very easy to reach and is even willing to pickup/drop off the car for a small price. Car is clean, runs well and I've had no problems with it in my trip. I strongly recommend renting this car if you're looking for a great price/service.