A very swift Subaru WRX, really responsive and fun to drive. It has auto transmission, so you can enjoy driving a turbo engine car even you are not good at manual transmission. Runs reliably, and really good at tackling with snowy road in Boston.
1. Large cargo space. fit bikes, snow gears, boxes easily with backseat put down.
2. Upgraded stereo. Supports Bluetooth, two way iphone control , pandora and conventional aux-in. iPhone and audio cables ready for ur use.
3. GPS. For renters that don't like to use smartphone to navigate. There is a Garmin GPS inside.
1. Wrx can only take premium gas (91 above ), so please refill with premium for ur trip. Alternatively, you can leave 18 cent per mile for gas cost. Thanks.
2. To make ur trip more convenient, I have an ezpass installed. Please let me know if you are going to use it, and you can leave the cash or wire me the charge later.
2002 Subaru ImprezaLeo's Subaru WRX- around Collidge Corner154.519
I rented from Leo a couple times mostly because of the convenient location. He was very friendly and generous to me, but I was a little worried about that sound that went off in the car. Regardless, it's thanks to him that I was able to surf in New England!
Overall, great experience! Xuefeng was very nice and told me things that might happen with the car; the car ran very smoothly. Pick up was easy and friendly, I should have planned better with drop off but everything was fine. Will probably rent from him again when I need a car :)
Only problem, which wasn't really a problem at all, was that the hood was stuck, but Xuefeng informed me of that before I picked the car up and had already brought it to a mechanic to make sure it was safe to drive (and it's probably fixed by now). No problems driving though. Would definitely rent again.
Xuefeng was very prompt in responding to request, communicative, flexible, and very friendly. His car drove very well, including in the snowstorm, since it is 4-wheel drive. The driver's side window was not working during my trip, but Xuefeng informed me of this in advance of the trip, and it wasn't a problem for me at all. Hopefully he will have it fixed for the next renter. My only suggestion for Xuefeng (since he is a newer owner to Turo, I believe) is that he not keep the few things he had around in the car - to keep it cleaner/empty for the renter. Other than that, I think the car and Xuefeng are great! Thank you for a great ride! I hope to rent from you again!