Welcome to take a ride with Mercedes-Benz CLA250 sports. This car is a model for display on 2014 Mercedes Exhibition and you would enjoy an incredible experience driving it or simply look at the exterior!!
- WELL-ESTABLISHED Turo host, no worries, no hassle. -AIRPORT: Waive the delivery fee by taking an Uber to pickup location. 10 min Uber ride, much more convenient than car rental agency shuttles. - Monthly rentals encouraged. 25% Discount and 2,250 miles included! - Last-Minute Reservations are always welcome! Please check my reviews and take a look at my other cars! - Drive as many miles as you need, no limit. Pay only $0.75 per additional mile.
First time $25 discount, check out https://turo.com/c/sebastianz16
The following rules are intended to maintain the vehicle in new condition. Please treat the car as your own and everything will be absolutely fine! I want you to feel comfortable and relaxed during your rental experience.
**NO SMOKING*** Do not smoke in or near the car, any smoke smell will incur a $500 charge. Additional cleaning charge to restore vehicle's condition may apply.
**NO PETS** Any pet smell will incur additional charges $250 plus any cleaning costs needed to restore vehicle's condition.
**NO FOOD** Absolutely No Food in the car please, let's try to maintain the new car smell. Cleaning charge applies for non-compliance plus a fee of $250.
**SEATS** Do not place any items on the seats or dashboard. Please only place objects you are carrying with you in the trunk or on the floor mats.
**RE-FUELING** Only use 93 Premium Octane Fuel. -You may return the car without refueling but there is a $19.99 convenience fee plus the cost of fuel due at end of trip.
Due to new regulations in MA: EZ Pass is always automatically linked to my vehicle--any tolls incurred will require reimbursement at the end of the rental period via Turo Reimbursement Request tool ($2 fee applies to cover transaction costs) or cash on return (no fee).
**WINTER DRIVING** This vehicle is equipped with all season tires. **Make sure no ice/snow gets inside the vehicle. ($49 Plus Cleaning fee per incident) **If any snow or ice builds up on the exterior of the vehicle you must remove it before returning it (Do not scratch the car). There will be a charge of $99 for removing ice. (Please park car in a garage when there is snow or ice on the road.)
**CLEANING** Before returning please:
Wash & Vacuum. If the car is not as clean as when you picked it up, it must be washed and vacuumed before returning. Ask yourself, is the car 100% ready for next customer? If there is any doubt, then it must be washed. IMPORTANT: Please do not attempt to clean leather or plastic surfaces with any liquid or product as it may damage the car. For interior, you ONLY need to vacuum.
Nearest Automatic Car Wash: 239 Monsignor O'Brien Highway, Cambridge, MA 02141 ScrubaDub Car Wash (Brookline, MA)
Please DO NOT attempt to hand wash/hand clean my car yourself with your towels, cloths, etc. The metallic paint gets very easily scratched! If you want to make it clean - please go to the car wash. If I see paint scratches from your cleaning attempts I will have to charge detailing fee that is $222.8 at the Mercedes dealership!
**WHEELS & TIRES** You are responsible for any damages to the wheels and tires. Please be careful when approaching any curves or potholes. These low profile tires are quite delicate and could scratch if not careful. Any scratch will incur a $150 charge per wheel which is due immediately at the end of the reservation.
**PICK UP & RETURN** Vehicle must be picked up or received at the exact time of the reservation. The vehicle may be returned before or at the end of the reservation time. Any other time cannot be guaranteed and you risk losing the reservation with no money back (15 min tolerance). Extra time can be requested at $50 per hour.
You will absolutely enjoy this Mercedes Benz CLA 250 4MATIC! Please stay safe out there and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Thank you!
Snow tires or chains
50 Undine Road, Brighton, MA 02135.
If you need the car at the airport, please notice that I need to drive you and your guest to my home first and then journey starts from there.
Please return at my place after the trip. If you have request the airport delivery, it is negotiable. First return at my place and I will give you a ride to the airport. Special arrangement can be made upon request accordingly, but no guarantee.
*Prior to receiving the car and per Turo policy please take a "selfie" to include a clear picture your driving license to the side of your face and upload to the Turo app under trip photos. This is required by Turo, cancellation of your trip will occur if this does not happen.
1. Please use PREMIUM gas only and if you could take picture of the receipts and post to the Turo app, failure to do so will result in a $20 fee.
2. Please no smoking in the car, it costs a minimum of $200 for the interior to be detailed/shampooed and order bombed.
3. The tank is currently full, I just ask if you do the same when dropping it off. If I have to fill it up it is $20 per quarter tank. Meanwhile if you use the EZ pass, you will be responsible for the fee incurred.
4. As in nature, please return the car in the same condition as you picked it up (clean and no trash please). There is a $20 charge if the vehicle is not washed/vacuumed upon return. Appropriate charges will occur for excess dirty or trash removal so please no off-roading, playing bumper cars or racing.
5. Please remember you are responsible for any damage including scratches, nicks, dents, scraps and rim rash (or another word that there is for damage) that may occur. At this point it is not too late to add Turo insurance if you haven't already. Feel free to upload as many pictures as you'd like to the app.
6. If another person is to drive the car, they must be added as a secondary driver and approved by Turo. Please be aware that insurance will be voided if the driver is not added and approved, Turo will notify me once the second driver is all set.
7. Please no pets inside the vehicle. Don’t get me wrong I love animals and have 2 large dogs myself but fur/carpeting and claws/leather don’t necessarily get along too well. Cleaning and/or damage fee maybe charged as appropriate.
8. I try to maintain and take in for maintenance religiously, but machines are machines and if a service light or any notifications are displayed during your trip please let me know so that I may make a appointment with the dealership. Thank you.
Great trip. Great experience. Sebastian is a nice guy, pretty flexible with changes and also very punctual. All the instructions are clearly given. The car is in excellent condition, really cool just like brand new. Will definitely rent his car again!!