You've got to try this fully loaded Ford Focus! We really enjoy this car and keep it very clean and maintained. Here are some of the features we think you'll enjoy:
- hook your phone to the Ford Sync system in seconds to make calls or play your music through the nice sound system
- built-in navigation system
- leather seats
- power driver's seat which is nice for longer rides so you can adjust your position
- speaking of sitting for long rides, adjustable lumbar support
- sensor unlocking and driving which is great for hauling groceries and running errands (no more fishing keys out of your purse, ladies!)
- back seats fold completely flat for your Ikea boxes
- The recorded MPG on the car is 29-30 with mostly city driving
- Check out all the other features here: http://autos.yahoo.com/ford/focus/2012/titanium-hatch/
This car is just a five-minute walk from the Forest Hills Orange line.
Message me with a request. If you do not have a photo of yourself in your profile picture, I will decline your request.