Great Condition 2003 Convertible Honda S2000 ready for spring and summer!
No Smoking, No Pets.
Uber or Taxi from either Chicago Airport is typically between $35.00-$40.00
15 Miles from O'Hare and 18 Miles from Midway
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account, you can use the following link: https://turo.com/referral?code=241505rxlcbG
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
5. Make a Request On This Car
2003 Honda S20002003 Honda S200015534
Great guy to deal with, very accommodating and easy to reach.
This S2000 is such a great car to drive. David was extremely easy to communicate with. Everything went perfect. I don't think it could have gone any smoother. It is because of people like David that Turo is so successful. Thanks again David!!!
Fantastic car and a superior guy to deal with. David is the 1st person I've rented a car from on this app. Anyone in the future is going to have a very high bar to deal with. Definitely will rent this car again in near future.
Dave was very pleasant and easy to work with. This Honda is a *lot* of fun - one of the most impressive 4cyl cars available on R.R., I'm sure. It's pretty noisy from inside, especially on the highway, but the sound system is pretty nice, very clear n' loud. Before you take off for your trip, make sure you know 1) how to find reverse (push down first, THEN shift far right) and 2) where to find the gas cap release (open the driver door and, from a sitting position, the release is behind your left hip, colored black, semi-hidden in the door frame). Also: make sure you bring CDs if you don't want to listen to the radio, and count on bringing little/no luggage, wherever you're going. Get ready to drive a car that feels like a perpetually drawn bowstring; it begs to go-go-go, and its handling is very tight. Have fun - I sure did!
What a fun car to drive. David was extremely easy to communicate with. I dont think it could have gone smoother. I will be renting this car again in the future. I highly recommend renting from David. He was a pleasure to work with.
Extremely easy process, and David was fast with communication and accommodating with requests. I rented this for my dad for his 65th birthday, and he had nothing but great things to say. Car was well maintained, performed "as well as a Boxster" (dad's words), and was a strong value for the price. Many thanks.
Amazing vehicle and had a blast driving in Chicago downtown with the top dropped. My girlfriend and I were able to experience Michigan Ave and Waker Drive with a totally different perspective. This is a true drop top sports car and I will definitely be renting this in the future.
David was great to work with and answered all my questions as promptly as he could. Booked the trip on the weekend and had the car available that Monday.
I would highly recommend David's S2000. It was a really fun car to drive.
On top of that:
1. He picked me up and dropped me off at the nearest Metra station (I live in downtown Chicago so this was a big plus for me)
2. His car was clean and in good condition
3. His car had ipass installed which was convenient
4. He printed a sheet of paper that has tips/instructions on how to use some of the car's features (Opening/closing the convertible top, gas cap, etc)
5. Communication was great. Very responsive.
6. Pricing was decent.
Don't hesitate to rent from David, you'll enjoy his S2000!