- Easy to drive with it's excellent visibility, high seating position, and tight turning circle
- Seats 5 adults comfortably
- It seems much bigger when you're inside, with plenty of room for 6 foot drivers and passengers
- The rear seats fold flat giving you a ton of cargo space
- Excellent fuel economy; rated at 29 MPG city & 36 MPG highway
- Upgraded touchscreen with Bluetooth. (To change audio input, press the small white circle on the upper left corner of the screen. Will show up as AVH-3800 on your phone)
- Upgraded rims and tires
- Sport suspension from TRD
- Wide-angle rear view mirror
- Two fast-charge USB ports
- Phone mount
- Roadside emergency kit in trunk
- Toll pass (Feel free to drive through I-PASS/EZ-PASS tolls. You will be billed within 30 days.)
*Please note this car has it's cup holders placed in front of the driver and passenger side air vents*
The car must be returned clean unless otherwise stated. There is a $3 automatic car wash with free vacuums on 2111 W Fullerton Ave which is just 5 minutes from the pick-up/drop-off location. There will be a $25 fee if the car is dirty. Please return the car with the amount of gas you pick it up with as well. You will be billed for gas and a $25 dollar fee if it is not full. No smoking! You will be charged a $250 dollar detail fee for evidence of smoking! Please also be aware of parking restrictions. There will be a $25 dollar fee on top of each ticket.
2009 Toyota YarisChristiaan's Toyota15532
The owner cancelled this trip 15 days before it started. This message was automatically posted by Turo.
Christiaan was quick to respond and very communicative! The car got great gas mileage, drove comfortably and had features like blue tooth and a USB charger to make the drive easy! I would definitely use this car again!