Not exactly sure how this Car Sharing thing works?
Rest assured, I'm the guy to rent from.
With over 250 (and counting) PERFECT 5 Star reviews, I will guide you through EVERY STEP of the process and I will personally GUARANTEE that your time in my vehicle will be an AMAZING experience. Go ahead, read all the reviews!
2006 Suzuki Forenza
Located right between I-290 and I-55 in Chicago, this vehicle is easily accessible from O'Hare, ten minutes from Midway, & a quick trip from Downtown Chicago. Blocks away from the Pulaski Ave Pink Line Stop!
- Free Delivery on Trips 2 Weeks or Longer*
*Note: Due to my busy schedule, 24/7 availability window, and the unpredictability of Travel, ALL FREE DELIVERIES will be conducted by me calling you an Uber Ride which will transport you to the vehicle which will be parked in my lot. Returns will work the same way. You will park the car in the lot and I will call an Uber to return you to the Airport.
- Spacious interior (I'm 6'6" and ride comfortably)
- Easy to Park
- Large Trunk Space
- Heat & A/C
- Minor body damage on passenger side (Shown in photos, car still runs great!)
- Car will be parked in a secure, gated lot behind the rental address Clean & Full.
- Within minutes of booking, I will send you information on how to pick up the vehicle.
- As a customer service gesture, you will be able to pick up the vehicle as EARLY as you'd like after the previous trip concludes - AT NO ADDITIONAL COST (Usually 3-12 hours of free rental time!)
- You can pick up the vehicle whenever is most convenient for you. You will have 24/7 access to the Pickup Lot.
- Car is to be parked in the same gated lot behind rental address, returned in same condition (Full Tank & as Clean as it was on pickup)
- Message 'Turo Messenger' & upload 'Trip Photos' confirming a successful return.
Fines & Fees:
- All Tickets accrued during your reservation will be charged to you upon receipt.
- There is NO I-Pass / E-Z Pass or any other Automatic Toll Device in the vehicle. Please make cash payments at all Tolls. In the event a toll is missed, you can pay online using the Vehicle Registration Information found in the Glove Box. Failure to pay tolls will result in a $20-$50 fine per toll, and Turo will automatically bill your account upon receipt.
- Vehicles returned late will be charged a non pro-rated hourly fee.
- Vehicles returned over the allocated miles will be charged an additional fee.
Cars will be parking in a Gated Lot behind 2543 S. Springfield Ave. upon Pickup.
Upon return, please return the car to a parking space in the same lot (2543 S. Springfield Ave.)
In the rare event that the lot is full, please park on one of the adjacent streets (Springfield Ave. or Avers Ave.) as close to the listed address as possible, ensuring the spot is legal.
All Deliveries (Airport & Home) will be conducted by you, the Renter, calling yourself an Uber or Lyft Ride to the location of the car, which will be approx:
2543 S. Springfield Ave. Chicago IL, 60623
Returns will be conducted in a similar manner, only in reverse. Renters will return the car to the Pick-Up Address (2543 S. Springfield Ave.) and call themselves an Uber or Lyft Line back to their original delivery destination.
Renters will be INSTANTLY reimbursed after the vehicle has been successfully returned and a Review has been left.
Renters will be reimbursed the amount of an Uber Pool Fare which is $20. Renters are more than welcome to upgrade to a more Premium Ride (UberX, UberXL, UberSelect, etc), however, you will only be reimbursed for the first $20.
In order to be Reimbursed, renters MUST do the following:
1) Upload a Photo of EACH ride into the "Trip Photos" section of the Turo App. After your Uber / Lyft ride to the car location, you will be emailed a receipt of the ride. Please screenshot that page and upload into Trip Photos.
*Note: If the Image is not Large enough, access the Uber page through the website or save the image using a Photo Editing Application.
Mike has been easy to reach and everything was as described. He was quick to respond. I had the car for over three months and did not have any issues. Definitely recommended, and will rent again from him as needed in the future
Great first time experience! Mike was very helpful, and informative. He took the time to explain to me in great detail exactly how Turo works. I had zero problems with his car. I plan on renting from him more often.
This was my first time using Turo and I was really nervous, because I've only used Zipcar or rental cars before. Mike was an amazing, super nice guy to rent from -- I highly, highly recommend renting from him over Zipcar, I-Go or rental companies. He is really flexible, his car (a Prius) was super useful to have over the weekend and worked great, and he was extremely understanding when I bungled getting the Prius key back to him (despite the extremely easy, helpful instructions he gives for the car).
I recommend renting from Mike over all other options. I don't think you'll find such great, reasonable car options or such a nice owner who's so communicative anywhere else. I'd definitely use Turo again.
July 25, 2016
Trip was horrible, before I even pulled off I noticed the check oil light was on and I asked does the car needs oil. He replied "No I changed it last night I just didn't reset the light". So while on my way to a job interview the car shut down on me while on the highway. A roadside mechanic stopped and inspected the car and told me there wasn't any oil inside forcing the engine to blow. Meanwhile I'm standing on the expressway in 92 degree weather wearing all black waiting for roadside assistance. You'll think he would have the decency to call and ask how I'm doing but no, and they're fighting to not give me a refund. Wouldn't deal with this guy again if my life depended on it, and Turo's customer service isn't any better. Horrible owner
Mike was awesome, this was my first turo experience and he made it so easy. Answered all of my questions promptly and even when we had an issue with the car from a previous driver Mike was quick with a solution and didn't effect my trip the slightest. I would highly recommend renting from Mike!