Have you ever dreamed of driving a toaster? Well, you're in luck!
- Scion is made by Toyota, so you know you're renting something dependable and economical
- Easy to drive with it's excellent visibility, high seating position, and tight turning circle
- Seats 5 adults comfortably
- It seems much bigger when you're inside, with plenty of room for 6 foot drivers and passengers
- The rear seats fold flat giving you a ton of cargo space
- Upgraded touchscreen with Bluetooth (To change audio input, press the small white circle on the upper left corner of the screen. It will show up as AVH-3800 on your phone)
- Sweet retro-style Japanese rims
Wide-angle rear view mirror
Roadside emergency kit
•The car must be returned as clean as you picked it up unless otherwise stated. There is a $3 automatic car wash with free vacuums on 2111 W Fullerton Ave, which is just 5 minutes from the pick-up/drop-off location. There will be a $25 fee if the car is dirty. There are also cleaning wipes located in the trunk.
•Make sure you return the car on time. There is a $50/hour late fee (per Turo) unless you OK an extension.
•Return the car with the same amount of gas you pick it up with. You will be billed for gas and a $25 dollar fee if it is not the same.
•No smoking! You will be charged up to a $250 dollar detail fee (per Turo) for evidence of smoking.
•Feel free to drive through I-PASS/EZ-PASS tolls. You will be sent a reimbursement request within 30 days.
Does this car bear a striking resemblance to a toaster?
2005 Scion xBChristiaan's Scion15523
Was a pleasure renting Christiaan's Scion. Smooth and easy transaction. Also Bluetooth radio was super cool. Thanks!
Christiaan was very helpful from start to finish. I needed to book a last minute car for a family trip and Christiaan gave quick responses and we set it up no problem. The pickup process was super simple. I had a family emergency that threw a wrench into my return plans, but he was communicative about what he needed to make it work and we were able to get the car back with as little delay as possible. Easy to work with and highly recommended.
Christiaan was easy going and pleasant to work with, and his Scion was clean and ready to go despite the new snowfall overnight. It even has new snow and ice scrapers. Overall it was a good experience.