I am available most of the time in case you have any questions or need to make further arrangements.
This vehicle is 2014 Nissan Altima, almost new. Spacious interior, comfortable enough to fit 5 people and 2 large luggage bags, 2.5l engine is great on gas and at the same time has plenty of power. Automatic transmission with manual shift. Many other options for audio input remote starter system.
The pick up or drop off location of the car is a very convenient, where you have access to public transportation. I take very good care of my cars and I expect you to do the same, I also try to make the cars as affordable as possible for anyone to rent, therefore; I have made a list of things for you to keep in mind during your trip.
Please read before booking
• In an effort to keep our prices as low as possible we don’t include the car-wash into your rental price; we leave that up to you. The car is given to you clean and it must be returned in the same condition; you can either wash the car yourself or pay $20.00 at the time of return ($25.00 if you’re billed through Turo claim).
• Car must be HAND WASH ONLY inside and outside, ABSOLUTELY no automatic car-washes. Automatic car-washes may scratch or damage the car and you will be liable for those damages.
• There’s absolutely NO smoking in this car or you’ll be charged $250.00 cleaning fee. That includes; finding any cigarette buds, any ashes inside the vehicle or a strong odor of smoke inside the car.
• We have I-Pass transponders available for rent for a charge of $5.00 a day plus the cost of each toll. Let us know if you need one
• If you need to drop off the vehicle before your scheduled time, please letting us know at least an hour in advance.
• If you need the car for a longer period, you could extend your trip no later than one hour before your trip ends. Please note if the car is unavailable for an extension, the car must be return on time or a late fee of $50 will be charge on a late returned.
• Make sure you inspect the vehicle before you drive off. You have up to one (1) mile from the recorded miles to notate or let me know of any damages.
• If you agree to this terms feel free to rent my car.
Thank you for understanding and remember to drive safe.
Coolest guy ever and definitely professional! He responded immediately when I had a question. Pick up and drop off was a breeze. Tank was full, car was clean, and drove smoothly. This is the guy to rent from.
First time in Chicago and also my first time using Turo and everything went smoothly as possible. Pick up and drop off from Alberto was very easy and simple. He was quick to respond to any questions that I had. Car was very clean very fuel efficient. A lot of great features also. Back up camera, push to start, Bluetooth, USB port. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.