Not exactly sure how this Car Sharing thing works?
Rest assured, I'm the guy to rent from.
With over 250 (and counting) PERFECT 5 Star reviews, I will guide you through EVERY STEP of the process and I will personally GUARANTEE that your time in my vehicle will be an AMAZING experience. Go ahead, read all the reviews!
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer ES
Located right between I-290 and I-55 in Chicago, this vehicle is easily accessible from O'Hare, ten minutes from Midway, & a quick trip from Downtown Chicago. Blocks away from the Pulaski Ave Pink Line Stop!
- Free Delivery on Trips 2 Weeks or Longer*
*Note: Due to my busy schedule, 24/7 availability window, and the unpredictability of Travel, ALL FREE DELIVERIES will be conducted by me calling you an Uber Ride which will transport you to the vehicle which will be parked in my lot. Returns will work the same way. You will park the car in the lot and I will call an Uber to return you to the Airport.
- Great Fuel Efficiency (35 MPG Highway!)
- Spacious interior (I'm 6'6" and ride comfortably)
- Easy to Park
- Large Trunk Space
- Heat & A/C
- Power Windows & Locks
- Car will be parked in a secure, gated lot behind the rental address Clean & Full.
- Within minutes of booking, I will send you information on how to pick up the vehicle.
- As a customer service gesture, you will be able to pick up the vehicle as EARLY as you'd like after the previous trip concludes - AT NO ADDITIONAL COST (Usually 3-12 hours of free rental time!)
- You can pick up the vehicle whenever is most convenient for you. You will have 24/7 access to the Pickup Lot.
- Car is to be parked in the same gated lot behind rental address, returned in same condition (Full Tank & as Clean as it was on pickup)
- Message 'Turo Messenger' & upload 'Trip Photos' confirming a successful return.
Fines & Fees:
- All Tickets accrued during your reservation will be charged to you upon receipt.
- There is NO I-Pass / E-Z Pass or any other Automatic Toll Device in the vehicle. Please make cash payments at all Tolls. In the event a toll is missed, you can pay online using the Vehicle Registration Information found in the Glove Box. Failure to pay tolls will result in a $20-$50 fine per toll, and Turo will automatically bill your account upon receipt.
- Vehicles returned late will be charged a non pro-rated hourly fee.
- Vehicles returned over the allocated miles will be charged an additional fee.
Cars will be parking in a Gated Lot behind 2543 S. Springfield Ave. upon Pickup.
Upon return, please return the car to a parking space in the same lot (2543 S. Springfield Ave.)
In the rare event that the lot is full, please park on one of the adjacent streets (Springfield Ave. or Avers Ave.) as close to the listed address as possible, ensuring the spot is legal.
All Deliveries (Airport & Home) will be conducted by you, the Renter, calling yourself an Uber or Lyft Ride to the location of the car, which will be approx:
2543 S. Springfield Ave. Chicago IL, 60623
Returns will be conducted in a similar manner, only in reverse. Renters will return the car to the Pick-Up Address (2543 S. Springfield Ave.) and call themselves an Uber or Lyft Line back to their original delivery destination.
Renters will be INSTANTLY reimbursed after the vehicle has been successfully returned and a Review has been left.
Renters will be reimbursed the amount of an Uber Pool Fare which is $20. Renters are more than welcome to upgrade to a more Premium Ride (UberX, UberXL, UberSelect, etc), however, you will only be reimbursed for the first $20.
In order to be Reimbursed, renters MUST do the following:
1) Upload a Photo of EACH ride into the "Trip Photos" section of the Turo App. After your Uber / Lyft ride to the car location, you will be emailed a receipt of the ride. Please screenshot that page and upload into Trip Photos.
*Note: If the Image is not Large enough, access the Uber page through the website or save the image using a Photo Editing Application.
This is my second time rent from Mike and it was great from the time I booked it in until I return the car. I was very happy in please with the car Mike was very nice and sweet in if I had any problems no matter what time was it he always call me back. Thank you again
The vehicle was exactly as advertised. The listing said free pick up and drop off from the airport. This wasn't the case. He messaged me saying I needed to uber less then 24 hours prior to the start of the trip. Luckily it was just me but the 20-25 min uber "shared" ride (the only one you can use to get reimbursed) was closed to an hour 10 min. Even without the shared ride it would have been 40-50 min according to my GPS and that was without the usual Cali traffic. No issues with the vehicle. Just wish it would have been upfront and not wasted over an hour of my day. It wasn't a case of being double booked. He merely said he's always busy with work and this makes more sense. So, more false advertising.
I got into Ohare at 7am on the Monday before thanksgiving without any way to get around. I found Mike's lancer on turbo and booked it at 8am. I was able to pick it up immediately used it to navigate the burbs for the remainder of my trip. The car was great on gas and a nice smooth, quiet ride. I plan on using Mike's services every time I return to Chicago!
The car was just as described. It served me very well for the two weeks that I rented it for. Mike was on time for delivery, and return also. Mike was very accommodating. He had cancelled his weekend plans to accommodate my unexpected change in the car return schedule. Mike is someone who can go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. I highly recommend him and his reliable vehicle. I will definitely rent from him again when I'm in Chicago next time.
Car drive good. Mike was moderate in communication. Had trouble with his Brake lights but he agreed on a reimbursement. Minor issues: certain information must be kept in the car for proper usage of a rental.
Fast and easy response time. Was very helpful with any questions I had (I had quite a few with it being my first Turo trip). Overall great trip and would definitely recommend Mike for anybody, especially first time users.
July 6, 2016
Mike is great to work with. Car was close to public transportation which is so convenient. Would definitely rent again!
Mike is a great communicator and went out of the way to pick up and drop off at the airport. There was snafu with the brakes of the lancer but he upgraded me for free quickly. Mike shows up on time and his prices are reasonable. Highly recommend.
This is my second time using one of Mike's cars. Again, I have no complaints or concerns about my experience. I booked the trip only a couple days in advance, but Mike contacted me immediately, and set up a plan that worked best for both of us regarding car pick up and drop off. I had no issues with the car. Mike encouraged me to contact him with any questions or concerns. Mike was easy to contact, and was always quick to respond. I would recommend Mike and Turo to anyone. I will definitely use Mike's car again for my next trip!