2013 Kia Optima. Full size sedan will comfortably fit 5 people and 2-3 large bags. 2.4 gasoline engine takes regular gas. Aux and Bluetooth audio input. Bluetooth phone connection and many other options.
The pick up or drop off location of the car is a very convenient, where you have access to public transportation. I take very good care of my cars and I expect you to do the same, I also try to make the cars as affordable as possible for anyone to rent, therefore; I have made a list of things for you to keep in mind during your trip.
Please read before booking
• In an effort to keep our prices as low as possible we don’t include the carwash into your rental price; we leave that up to you. The car is given to you clean and it must be returned in the same condition; you can either wash the car yourself or pay $20.00 at the time of return ($25.00 if you’re billed through Turo claim).
• Car must be HAND WASH ONLY inside and outside, ABSOLUTELY no automatic carwashes. Automatic carwashes may scratch or damage the car and you will be liable for those damages.
• There’s absolutely NO smoking in this car or you’ll be charged $250.00 cleaning fee. That includes; finding any cigarette buds, any ashes inside the vehicle or a strong odor of smoke inside the car.
• We have I-Pass transponders available for rent for a charge of $5.00 a day plus the cost of each toll. Let us know if you need one
• If you need to drop off the vehicle before your scheduled time, please letting us know at least an hour in advance.
• If you need the car for a longer period, you could extend your trip no later than one hour before your trip ends. Please note if the car is unavailable for an extension, the car must be return on time or a late fee of $50 will be charge on a late returned.
• Make sure you inspect the vehicle before you drive off. You have up to one (1) mile from the recorded miles to notate or let me know of any damages.
• If you agree to this terms feel free to rent my car.
Thank you for understanding and remember to drive safe.
2013 Kia OptimaPeople's Cars Kia Optima15530
Thank you so much. Communication was easy and smooth.
November 20, 2016
Was a very busy weekend and I and my family are forever grateful to you two! Thanks for another wonderful trip! I will continue to recommend your service
Alberto and Lesly were easy to work with and very professional throughout the entire process. I definitely recommend working with them for ease of communication and transparency of conditions for car rental and their process of returning.
Lesley and her other half Alberto are incredible people. From initial contact to when it was time to drop off the car, there was communication. Very friendly and I will definitely be renting from them again!!