Use this Link to Join Turo and get $25 off your 1st Trip:
Are you New to Turo?
Not exactly sure how this Car Sharing thing works?
Rest assured, I'm the guy to rent from.
With over 600 (and counting) PERFECT 5 Star reviews, I will guide you through EVERY STEP of the process and I will personally GUARANTEE that your time in my vehicle will be an AMAZING experience. Go ahead, read all the reviews!
2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring
Located less than ten minutes away from Midway Airport & Easily Accessible from the CTA Orange Line!
- Free Delivery on Trips 2 Weeks or Longer*
*Note: Due to my busy schedule, 24/7 availability window, and the unpredictability of Travel, ALL FREE DELIVERIES will be conducted by me calling you an Uber Ride which will transport you to the vehicle which will be parked in my lot. Returns will work the same way. You will park the car in the lot and I will call an Uber to return you to the Airport.
- Good Fuel Efficacy
- Spacious interior (I'm 6'6" and ride comfortably)
- Easy to Park
- Large Trunk Space
- Heat & A/C
- Power Windows & Locks
- Front & Rear 12V Power Outlets
- Power Steering
- Child Seat
-Note: ONE Child Seat is kept in the Lot at 2543 S. Springfield Ave. on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis. If you would like the Child Seat for your Reservation, please contact Mike in order to confirm availability, and to reserve it for your trip.
- The Vehicle has Minor Damage on the Rear (Trunk). Mechanically, the car is 100% fine. The Trunk is fully functional: Opens/Closes & Locks work fine.
- Car will be parked in a secure, gated lot behind the rental address Clean & Full.
- Within minutes of booking, I will send you information on how to pick up the vehicle.
- As a customer service gesture, you will be able to pick up the vehicle as EARLY as you'd like after the previous trip concludes - AT NO ADDITIONAL COST (Usually 3-12 hours of free rental time!)
- You can pick up the vehicle whenever is most convenient for you. You will have 24/7 access to the Pickup Lot.
- Car is to be parked in the same gated lot behind rental address, returned in same condition (Full Tank & as Clean as it was on pickup)
- Message 'Turo Messenger' & upload 'Trip Photos' confirming a successful return.
Fines & Fees:
- All Tickets accrued during your reservation will be charged to you upon receipt.
- There is NO I-Pass / E-Z Pass or any other Automatic Toll Device in the vehicle. Please make cash payments at all Tolls. In the event a toll is missed, you can pay online using the Vehicle Registration Information found in the Glove Box. Failure to pay tolls will result in a $20-$50 fine per toll, and Turo will automatically bill your account upon receipt.
- Vehicles returned late will be charged a non pro-rated hourly fee.
- Vehicles returned over the allocated miles will be charged an additional fee.
- All Vehicles on Turo have a strict No Food, No Pets, and No Smoking Policy.
- *All Vehicles will be Clean upon pickup and are to be returned in the same condition; both Interior and Exterior.
- Vehicles returned dirty (Normal Usage: Excessive Dirt or Debris) will be taken to Georgie Boy's Hand Car Wash for a Complete Detail
- Cleaning Fee will be $30.00
- Vehicles returned with Evidence of Food Consumption, Pet Presence, or Smoking during the reservation will be taken to David's Auto for a Premium Detailing Service w/ Full Interior Shampoo & Cleanse and an Ozone Shock Treatment.
- Full Detailing Service is $129.99
- Ozone Shock Treatment is $109.99
Many people have very strong allergies to certain types of Food, Pet Hair, and Tobacco/Smoke Residue. In order to provide a Safe & Clean vehicle for all future guests to operate, the preceding services are required.
*Note: We understand that Rain, Snow, and other unpredictable elements occur. In the event that your vehicle is not 100% Clean upon pickup, you will not be charged a Fee, but we still kindly ask you to return it clean for the next renter!*