Not exactly sure how this Car Sharing thing works?
Rest assured, I'm the guy to rent from.
With over 250 (and counting) PERFECT 5 Star reviews, I will guide you through EVERY STEP of the process and I will personally GUARANTEE that your time in my vehicle will be an AMAZING experience. Go ahead, read all the reviews!
2011 Chrysler 200
Located right between I-290 and I-55 in Chicago, this vehicle is easily accessible from O'Hare, ten minutes from Midway, & a quick trip from Downtown Chicago. Blocks away from the Pulaski Ave Pink Line Stop!
- Free Delivery on Trips 2 Weeks or Longer*
*Note: Due to my busy schedule, 24/7 availability window, and the unpredictability of Travel, ALL FREE DELIVERIES will be conducted by me calling you an Uber Ride which will transport you to the vehicle which will be parked in my lot. Returns will work the same way. You will park the car in the lot and I will call an Uber to return you to the Airport.
- Great Fuel Efficiency (30+ MPG Hwy!!)
- Spacious interior (I'm 6'6" and ride comfortably)
- Easy to Park
- Large Trunk Space
- Heat & A/C
- Heated Seats
- Power Windows & Locks
- Power Steering
- Traction Control
- Car will be parked in a secure, gated lot behind the rental address Clean & Full.
- Within minutes of booking, I will send you information on how to pick up the vehicle.
- As a customer service gesture, you will be able to pick up the vehicle as EARLY as you'd like after the previous trip concludes - AT NO ADDITIONAL COST (Usually 3-12 hours of free rental time!)
- You can pick up the vehicle whenever is most convenient for you. You will have 24/7 access to the Pickup Lot.
- Car is to be parked in the same gated lot behind rental address, returned in same condition (Full Tank & as Clean as it was on pickup)
- Message 'Turo Messenger' & upload 'Trip Photos' confirming a successful return.
Fines & Fees:
- All Tickets accrued during your reservation will be charged to you upon receipt.
- There is NO I-Pass / E-Z Pass or any other Automatic Toll Device in the vehicle. Please make cash payments at all Tolls. In the event a toll is missed, you can pay online using the Vehicle Registration Information found in the Glove Box. Failure to pay tolls will result in a $20-$50 fine per toll, and Turo will automatically bill your account upon receipt.
- Vehicles returned late will be charged a non pro-rated hourly fee.
- Vehicles returned over the allocated miles will be charged an additional fee.
Cars will be parking in a Gated Lot behind 2543 S. Springfield Ave. upon Pickup.
Upon return, please return the car to a parking space in the same lot (2543 S. Springfield Ave.)
In the rare event that the lot is full, please park on one of the adjacent streets (Springfield Ave. or Avers Ave.) as close to the listed address as possible, ensuring the spot is legal.
All Deliveries (Airport & Home) will be conducted by you, the Renter, calling yourself an Uber or Lyft Ride to the location of the car, which will be approx:
2543 S. Springfield Ave. Chicago IL, 60623
Returns will be conducted in a similar manner, only in reverse. Renters will return the car to the Pick-Up Address (2543 S. Springfield Ave.) and call themselves an Uber or Lyft Line back to their original delivery destination.
Renters will be INSTANTLY reimbursed after the vehicle has been successfully returned and a Review has been left.
Renters will be reimbursed the amount of an Uber Pool Fare which is $20. Renters are more than welcome to upgrade to a more Premium Ride (UberX, UberXL, UberSelect, etc), however, you will only be reimbursed for the first $20.
In order to be Reimbursed, renters MUST do the following:
1) Upload a Photo of EACH ride into the "Trip Photos" section of the Turo App. After your Uber / Lyft ride to the car location, you will be emailed a receipt of the ride. Please screenshot that page and upload into Trip Photos.
*Note: If the Image is not Large enough, access the Uber page through the website or save the image using a Photo Editing Application.
Mike's car was great. I needed it last minute to get to work and Mike messaged me literally 30 seconds after I booked and even let me get the car a few hours before my scheduled time. Keys were in a lockbox but the instructions were crystal clear and I had no difficulty. Highly recommended.
The pickup neighborhood was not great with the car being located in an alley and the parking spot being very tight. However, it was convenient to do the pick up and drop off on your own time. The car was available, clean and ready but must note there was duct tape on the wipers and that could be fixed. Overall good experience because of price and convenience, but I wouldnt rent again mainly because of the pick up location.
Mike was communicative, patient and understanding. He provides flexibility in picking up and dropping off the cars and it's no wonder he's got 250+ trips already made. I'm in and out of town all the time for work and now know exactly who I'll be coming to each and every time!! Thanks again Mike!!
My trip with Mike 200 Chrysler was very smooth from communication to were to pick up in drop off location was the best for me, also the car was clean, it drive very smooth too love it. I would mind get a rental car from him anytime, a matter of fact I'm going to need a rental car around Christmas time. Thanks once again Mike
I did a 24hr rental with the Chrysler. Mike let me know that he was around to let me pick up the car a little early, which was pretty cool. This was my first time using Turo and upon returning the car he gave me lots of tips for future rides. I would rent with him again.
Every thing was great will recommend and use !!!!!!
Angela Serena T.
August 7, 2016
Mike was great, and very quick to respond. He had a wide selections of vehicles to select from. Pick up and drop of were a breeze and he clearly has a great system in place to make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible. Would definitely recommend and rent from Mike again!
I really enjoyed my trip! Mike was very hands on. Anytime I had any questions he responded right away. I rented the car at the very last minute. He responded right away! I will be renting from him against
July 17, 2016
Accurate listing and great car. Thanks for everything Mike!
Mike was great and excellent in communication. He was very understanding with me returning the car a few minutes late due to inclement weather. Car was in great shape and ran very smoothly. No problems and was happy with the trip! Would recommend Mike to anyone looking for an easy, no fuss means of transportation.
Mike's car is immaculate, suberb on gas and has a smooth ride. Mike himself is a wonderful, informate, quickly responsive life saver. Its individuals such as Mike that makes Turo excellent to use. Thank you Mike.
The rental was a lot easier than I had expected. Mike was very understanding and reliable. Every time I had a question Mike would get back to me within a timely matter. The car was also very easily accessible because it wasn't far from my home. I would definitely rent from Michael again.
Super convenient and reliable with a cat that runs smooth and clean. Very communicative and responsive as well as courteous. Couldn't have asked for a better host! Made my apartment move so much easier and was SUPER flexible and accommodating. Thanks Mike!!!