Get around the island in economic style! Cold AC, high gas mileage!
***Please see guidelines for details on some locations to which this car is not permitted including MAUNA KEA and WAIPIO VALLEY
Just 5 guidelines!
1. Cleaning The car must be returned cleaned just as it was picked up. There is a great car wash with a vacuum service in Kailua-Kona for $6 (with a promo code).
Lex Brodies Kona Express Car Wash 75-5570 Kuakini Hwy. Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740 Hours: MON-SAT 7AM – 6:30PM SUN 8AM- 6:30PM
Alternatively, I'm happy to clean the car for a $30 charge!
2. Gas Please make sure the gas level is returned to aleast the same level that it was given to you at.
3. No smoking is allowed in the car whatsoever. Please do not at all smoke cigarettes or light anything while in the vehicle.
4. Drivers All drivers must be registered Turo users in order to be covered by the Turo insurance.
5. Off limit destinations Some destinations are not allowed. Because of some of the rough terrain on the island there are some places this car cannot go. (This is standard with all rentals on the island that are not four wheel drive.) The car cannot go any beach that is not accessible by paved roads. Please do not take the car up MAUNA KEA to the visitors center and absolutely not up to the summit. The roads up Mauna Kea are very dangerous if you do not have four wheel drive which this car does not! Also please do not try to go down WAIPIO VALLEY which also is dangerous and absolutely requires four wheel drive to get back up the valley.
No. Your Turo account can actually be terminated in some cases for bringing non-approved animals into cars.
2011 Hyundai AccentJoshua's Hyundai15512
Josh was great! I️ missed my flight and I️ had to pick up the car an hour later but he was so flexible and understanding! The Hyundai Accent has great gas mileage!
So great how easy it was to get in contact with Joshua and his flexibiliteit with picking up and returning his car. With the car we could go to different beautiful spots. I would say Joshua has a lot of Aloha power. Thank you for your trust.
This car was great. It had enough space for all our bags and was confortable. It was also cheap on gas! We had no problem going around the island. Note that it is not allowed to go up to the summit of Mauna Kea with it.
This was a first for me to use Turo. And I'm so glad that I came across Josh's car. It is a beautiful shade if blue, it is clean, the ac is cool, and the best part of all was the amazing gas mileage!!! We drove a little over 200 miles before we needed to refill. And the cost to fill the tank was only 25.00!!! I highly recommend josh's car. It is perfect for 2 people. It is a 4 passenger car, but there isn't enough room for that many peoples luggage.
Thanks Josh, for sharing your car!
Josh's car served us well. Great gas mileage, plenty of room for our gear, and the car is in good condition. In fact, it actually boosted our status as it does not look like a tourist car! Josh was very easy to communicate with and made pick up and drop off easy and convenient.