Prius C! Perfect for navigating and finding parking spots in Honolulu!
First time renters use this link to get $25 off your rental:
Turo offers roadside assistance 24/7; towing, lock out service, jump starts, tire changes, etc.
Regular cleaning of wash/vacuum included in rental price. Any cleaning needed due to smoking, mud, or interior damage not included.
Ground rules and fees:
- No smoking or pets ($250 fee)
- Missing key fee $500
- No speeding or racing.
- No off-roading whatsoever. This includes gravel roads, sand, mud, red dirt areas, etc.
- Only Turo.com approved drivers may drive the vehicle.
- No early pickups or late returns. Turo only insures the car DURING the rental period. You may extend your rental if car is still available and extended through Turo.
- Gas: Unleaded only. You will receive the car with 3/4 to full tank - return with the same level you received it or you will be charged the difference.
- Car has minor wear and tear. Must be returned in the same condition.
2013 Toyota Prius cLutfi's Prius C!1554
Lufti know the island and is willing to share the spots to see. Getting the car and dropping off was easy, and the ride to the airport was awesome. Check out that Camaro.
Lutfi made everything easy, and the Prius was a great car. 2 gallons of gas in six days of driving. The car was very clean and included a selection of phone charging cables, which was a nice touch. There's tons of white and silver Priuses around Honolulu, but this was the only blue one we saw, making it easy to pick out in a parking lot, and quite sharp-looking overall.