Are you ready for an amazing holiday in Hawaii? Enjoy the aloha spirit in Honolulu and Oahu driving a zero emission car, 100% electric! Load all your beach stuff in the trunk and have a blast of your holiday!
The car (2014 i3 BMW base) is the top-of-the-line electric car from BMW. Fully loaded with all the Hawaiian-Must features:
- rear sensors
- AC with auto clima
- heated seats.. (mmm are you really sure you want to use them in Hawaii?)
Please plan your trips accordingly, car gets 80-90 miles EV range with a full charge. This is a fully electric vehicle with no gas extender. Depending on how you drive, the selected driving mode, A/C use, range may improve or worsen.
In Honolulu and generally in Oahu island you can find tons of charging points.. you can use the following apps to identify the locations, real time availability and fees and open accounts with them.. (credit card, if the charge point has a fee, usually are an option as well):
- Charge point
- OP Connect
There are plenty of mall charging points that are free and you can have a fully recharge in 4h (while you are shopping).
See FAQ for more info on EV cars in Hawaii.
1) No smoking, no food nor colorate liquids other than water please.
2) car must come back with at least 5% charge
3) car is washed and vacuumed prior each car turo rental, so I expect that you do the same before returning if not agreed differently. There is a cleaning fee of $90 if you return the car dirty.
4) please be on time for the returning, tolerance is 15 mins. Turo charges $50 per hour late fees up to 4hr plus $25 admin fees, so you I'll waste money.
Are you a new Turo User? Use this URL to register your account with Turo and get $25 dollar off on your first trip! Just copy and past it into a browser (it won’t work within the app) and the $25 discount will show up upon check out directly in the app (no need to enter a promo code). https://turo.com/c/francescom8