No pets and no smoking of any kind. Speed is limited to a max of 85 mph. Do not allow the battery drop below 10% charge.
The charge limit is set to 85%. You may charge to a max of 90% if required for your driving needs, but you must not leave the car above 90% for more than 1 hour.
Location, speed, battery, and other details about the car are monitored remotely. Attempting to disable remote monitoring will be reported to Turo who will take, in its sole discretion, appropriate actions, including, but not limited to, account suspension, law enforcement referral, and charging the traveler an administrative fee.
Violating the excessive speed rule will result in Valet Mode being enabled for the remainder of the rental. When Model 3 is in Valet mode, the following restrictions apply:
• Speed is limited to 70 mph (113 km/h).
• Maximum acceleration and power are limited.
• Front trunk and glovebox are locked.
• Home and Work locations are not available in the navigation system.
• Voice commands are disabled.
• Traffic-Aware Cruise Control is disabled
• The Mobile Access setting is disabled.
• Driver Profiles are not accessible.
• Keys (authenticated phones and key cards) cannot be authenticated or forgotten.
• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are disabled. When Model 3 is in Valet mode, you cannot pair new Bluetooth devices or view or delete existing paired devices.
Curbed wheels will result in a $100 charge to repair.