If this is your first time using Turo, first create your account with this link for $25 driving credit: https://turo.com/referral?code=265831rhjb8L
See my 220+ 5-star reviews!
First Time Renter Instructions:
1. Create a TURO Account using this link: https://turo.com/referral?code=265831rhjb8L
2. Get Pre-approved to drive by uploading a photo of your driver’s license and credit card info.
3. Wait For an Approval or call Turo if you need it right away 1-(866)-735-2901
4. Make a Request On This Car
Perfect for getting around town and starting your Florida vacation, this Toyota gets 26 mpg city and 34 mpg highway. Located at a convenient location in downtown Tampa. DELIVERY means I will send a car (Uber) to pick you up and DELIVER YOU to downtown Tampa.
Please follow these rules:
1) Take pictures of gas, mileage and condition before and after your trip. Add photos to trip photos in the app.
2) Replace any fuel you use.
3) Return car clean. (cleaning fee applies if you return car dirty)
4) NO SMOKING in or near vehicle. ($200 fee)
5) No eating in car.
2011 Toyota CorollaNick's Toyota154.56
Nick is a true professional, and I would definitely rent from him again. The car we rented had been returned without him being able to see it. It had some damage to the windshield and was not clean. When I informed him of the issue, he didn't have another vehicle available to switch me into, so he apologized, explaining that the car had just been returned and he had not seen the vehicle. He offered to allow me to end the trip early and authorized a refund for the rest of my trip. He then took the car off the market until he could see the car for himself and address the issues. This could have turned out to be a terrible situation, but Nick made it great -- even offering to reimburse us if we decided to have it cleaned. He has always been great to work with.
Amazing because nick is super awesome but still love the fusion even over the hummer.. but this little car is good on gas an smooth ride.. can't wait to rent again from nick.. it's been 3 months an I enoy every minute