Our goal is to make this rental process as easy as possible for you, so you are fully satisfied with our service. We always make sure that you enjoy this amazing rental experience with our cars.
My vehicles are generally available for pick up within one hour or less.
1. Book my vehicle for the earliest pickup time Turo will allow.
2. Submit a request to modify the trip start time.
3. I will review your request and determine if the vehicle is available to be picked up earlier.
I usually respond within minutes.
* If you intend to extend the trip, you should do it as soon as possible from your Turo App under the modify
button. I suggest not to wait until the last minute because another customer may book the same vehicle.
* If you will be late, you must modify the trip to correct the time that the car will be returned or contact Turo
support, and they will help you. A late return fee will apply. Returning the vehicle on time is very important
because another booking may be reserved for pickup; hence, if the car is not back on time, the other
customer's booking will be cancelled.
* Please, return the vehicle freshly washed for the next renter. Otherwise, a fee will apply for returning the car
dirty, which will be added at the end of your rental. This ensures everyone gets a freshly washed vehicle
at the start of their rental.
* NO SMOKING! We will charge $250 to get the car fully detailed if you smoke in the car.
* To avoid any fees, please bring the car back full of gas, the same way you got it before you started your trip.
Thank you for your understanding!