For $25 off - https://turo.com/c/omarionr
This BMW convertible is a perfect combination of vehicle dynamics, potent and refined engine. This 3 series convertible has high-quality interior and a sleek retractable hardtop.
The 2009 BMW 3-Series is highly acclaimed for its smooth engine options and agile suspension. It doesn’t have the roomiest back seat or trunk, but the 3-Series is a good choice if performance is your top priority.
2nd Row Bucket Seats
Power Driver Seat
Post-collision safety system
Multi-Zone Climate Control
Aux Audio Inputs
Auto Climate Control
Automatic Emergency Braking
Audio and cruise controls on steering wheel
Fold Flat Rear Seats
Tire Pressure Warning
* car is equipped with toll pass*fees may apply+ one time convenience charge of $5 if used
*please return car in the condition it was delivered*
Delivery to airport is free, however, airport parking fees may apply (you pay that at the airport- not to me)
please return the car clean. No smoking
2009 BMW 3 SeriesOmarion's BMW15512
This was so easy and convenient! The car was ready for easy pick up and the owner has great communication. The car drives great and is very comfortable. I would definitely recommend this one! Thanks again Omarion!
It was definitely cool to rent a drop top car for vacation and being able to stay within our budget. Much more enjoyable than a regular rental from an agency. The car has seen some use, but it was a fun ride for a week especially since it was a beach vacation for us.
The 3 Series is a great car, and this was a great rental. Omarion was responsive, and left the car for us at the airport which was insanely convenient. Much easier than dealing with a rental car company, and cheaper too.
- The convertible top is amazing in the Florida heat. We only drove the car without the top down once. There is nothing like driving across Tampa Bay next to the water with the top down.
- The car was extremely clean and well taken care of. the leather is in great condition. There was no dirt, it looked like it was less than a year old.
- The pickup and drop off locations were especially convenient with Omarion. He was willing to leave the car at the airport for us and we dropped it off there as well. Since we were flying in, this was a lifesaver. There was no need to get to a pickup location to get the car.
- When leaving the airport, we were responsible for the parking fee, which was $18. There is nothing wrong with this, and nothing that Omarion should do differently, but it is definitely worth noting that the parking fee is somewhat substantial.
- Inside the car, there is no aux or phone cable that we could find, and there was no phone holder. This made it hard to listen to music and use phone as navigation. It's an easy thing for Omarion to fix and I hope he does. We bought an aux cable to use for the trip so that we could listen to music without hearing all the ads on the radio.
- When we were leaving, our flight got delayed by a few hours. We asked Omarion if we could drop off the car about 2 hours later than expected. As long as there was nobody that would be waiting for the car we didnt expect this to be a problem. Unfortunately Omarian asked us to make the change request through the Turo app, which was charging us $90, no matter how small the extension was. I don't necessarily think that Omarion did anything wrong. From his perspective, it is important to have insurance coverage if anything happens to the car. I think that for multi-day rentals from Turo, the insurance coverage should be applied on a DAILY level, and not on an HOURLY level. Additionally, there should be a way for the host to allow the guest to extend the reservation without an overly punitive $90 charge.
Overall, this was my favorite rental that Ive done with Turo. The car is seriously great and drives very well. Highly recommended!
Omarion had wonderful communication and was extremely helpful in guiding me through the steps in how to pick and drop off the car being that it was my first time using Turo!
It was a fantastic experience and the convertible BMW was perfect to celebrate the weekend with my fiance!!!